Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great turbo upgrade company for CHEAP!!!!!!!! MIDWEST TURBO CONNECTION

Member verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) dbest671's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin'sVr4 View Post
    april, do you personally pay for 3si and 3sgto? No? then why keep sticking your nose in this. I am giving free exceptional props for a company that actually is out for the gains of our platform at great discounts. Sry if you are contracted to personally justify what is right or wrong for vendors. if Alan tells me to not tell the members here about great service and products I have personally had experience with then I wont post anymore. Thats the difference between this site and the doucheweazels at 3si.
    LOL, no. I don't care if you write a review about every company you have purchased from. But the fact you try to compare Midwest Turbos to "overprice set-ups" that you have never used is the problem. You didn't write a review, you wrote a sales pitch, and dressed down other companys while doing it.

And yes you can have an opinion, you know what they say about opinions. But your opinion doesn't have any proof to back it up... what makes them overpriced, because you won't/can't pay the price? I mean please tell me why they are overpriced, I mean you must know how much it cost to research, develop, test, and advertise them.

Nevermind, I'm just PMSing.
    Last edited by dbest671; 08-18-2011 at 03:11 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dbest671 For This Useful Post:

Keeping it real... Feedback Score 0 ChargerX3's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Oct. 2006

Thanks
    I think i missed an interesting thread.

Administrator Feedback Score 3 (100%) Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Owner Since
    02/1998

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thread moved to ratings forums.

Please move off topic discussion to another thread.

I don't bite Feedback Score 0 familyMAN's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Cool that you found a cheap upgrade. Hopefully these last longer than the last few tries with your 19ts.

This statement is silly though. You may have the right to free speech, but since you are on a privately owned forum, they have the right to shut your thread or kick you out. Just like a restaurant has the right to not serve you. Probably not the best PR, but it is their right.
    lol i know. Ok, i dont mean to bash any vendor especially Matt. he does have amazing turbos I just think they are a little exceessivly priced. But, thats my opinion, I can have one right? It is america still right?? Freedom of speech, press, what ever.
    1992 Kilder Green VR4 - First 4G swap in a 3S. 2.0, auto, awd. 9.65 at 143mph. Now LS swapped. 8.52 at 162.

Forum User Feedback Score 0 starquest's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    LMAO, just got my thread deleted on 3si...for posting great turbo rebuild deals

OK, well, i was posting on 3si and got slapped like a redheaded step child for posting about a great deal on rebuilt turbos going from 9b's to 19t-hl's. So, anyways, i did a complete upgrade for around $800. Then, matt jumped me. JFAST and i were talking last night over some beers to see if anyone would be interested in these upgrades. Midwest turbo connections is an amazing company and hooks us up for a great price. The parts are not mitsubishi OEM, but they are from the uk. Great quality and service from DAve and Deborah. Best Ive ever seen and had. They will explain everything and make you actually understand how things work. Here is their site. Midwest Turbo Connection, Turbo Restoration, Turbo Upgrade, & Turbo Parts Sales 715-690-9262

I bought brand new chra 19T-hl's and the bearing housings were the wrong size(from a 3si member). So, i sent them to midwest and they took care of me. They bored my exhaust housings out to fit the large HL wheel, then they swapped all pieces to the bearing housings that I had my original 19T-L in. Cleaned them up and replaced my heat shields and viola!

ok, so for the HL shafts, compressor wheels, balancing it cost $555.22. Throw in the rebuild kits, @49.99 each(superback compressor wheels only) your still only at 655, using your existing chra housings, and then $250 to bore out your exhaust housings so 905. Srry, i forgot I used my new stuff that I already had so the bearings and everything I didnt have to pay for. Plus i had the compressor wheels already too.

I really believe in these guys and the old company that I sent my turbos thru FP performance kinda let me down. Dont get me wrong, they just left me feeling less than stellar. Midwest Turbo made me feel confident and comfortable with my decision. You can look at all the parts and all the cost for everything on their site and they will probably hook you up too if you mention my name and say your from 3sgto. I just grought my car to TOBZ performance yesterday and it is getting retuned and redynoed and i will have a comparitive chart from the 19T-L and the 19T-HL. These babies pull scarey hard so we shall see. All im doing is expressing my gratitude and excitement for a great company that is actually looking to give a great product at a NON PRICE GOUGING EXPENSE! I know there are some people that have been calling this LMI, but if I remember correctly, warren wasn't balancing the shafts. Dave and Deb are excellent customer service and just overall great people. I would definitly feel confident in their abilities and products.

Mike
    Nice,, I've delt with mid west before,, great guys

VR-3747 :D Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) futurevr4man's Avatar
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    You bumped this thread from the grave. Midwest (to my knowledge) does no longer have a good name. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    rise and rise again until lambs become lions

There will be Blood! verified Feedback Score 4 (100%) CoopKill's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Shut your Ginger mouth!

Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123