Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paypal address for Chris (IPO)

1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Owner Since
    Birth

Thanks

Paypal address for Chris (IPO)

Here is the paypal address for Chris. I urge everyone to please dig deep and spare what you can because they are going to have one hell of a battle ahead of them. I hope this communality can really help out and make this a bit easier on Chris and Vicki.

Thanks to everyone that has expressed concern and said they want to help.

EDIT: Auction link http://chrishill.carolina3s.org/

--->vicki.d.hill@gmail.com<----

Quote Originally Posted by dbest671 View Post
    I'm sure most know this, but you should send your donation as a "gift". It will be under personal tab. If you send the money as "gift" there will be no PayPal fees (unless you use a credit card I think), but you can choose to pay those fees yourself. It will NOT charge a fee if you pay from your bank.

If you haven't heard about Chris then see below.

http://www.3sgto.org/f8/i-have-been-...loma-5959.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Performance View Post
    I have been diagnosed with Stage 3 Multiple myeloma - cancer of the plasma cells in bone marrow. 80% of my bone marrow is cancer. I will be starting chemo next week followed by a stem cell bone marrow transplant. I would have went for a checkup earlier but wouldn't ya know it, I don't have health insurance so I waited till late in the game. Dumbass.

The drugs for chemo are $8,000 per month but we may qualify for help with the meds, and The stem cell bone marrow transplant will be around $200,000. It's time to sell some things.

-Chris

Edit for more detail:

6 months ago Vicki and I both noticed I was getting fatigued a lot. I was working a full time job and rehabbing the new house, but I was really drained.

3-4 months ago fatigue was still an issue but now I was getting wore out doing much less. While I built the new garage I was bruising very easily and they would be deep and hard. Unlike me, I am hard to bruise.

2-3 months ago I started having pains in my rib cage to around my back. Couldn't take deep breaths in because it was so painful. Figured I pulled muscles.

3 weeks ago the bleeding started. Flossed and a tooth/gum bled for 3 days. Then my sinus started bleeding out my nose and down my throat. This went on for 6 days and nights pretty heavy. Not having insurance I dealt with it.

2 weeks ago, Still having "pulled muscle" feelings in ribs and back, I woke up with a very hurt shoulder. For no good reason. We went to the ER.
    They did a blood workup and my blood count was at 7.5 (should be 14) and I was very anemic.

They admitted me and the next morning gave me 2 units of blood. They also did the bone and bone marrow biopsy. That hurt and still does.
    My blood was monitored by drawing blood every morning at 4am. It had come up to 8.4 then 9.2 but then dropped back to 8.5. I then got another unit of blood and the next day I was up to 9.4, my HTC (the percentage of blood volume that is occupied by red blood cells) was only 27 and normal is 42 but they let me go home.
    The next day the marrow biopsy was back. 80% of the marrow was cancer. Stage 3 Multiple myeloma confirmed.

Multiple myeloma is a very rare cancer and normal age for getting it is 70-80. There is very little known about why people get it. The only theory so far is people that work in the petroleum industry.

We will be doing a PH diet (raw foods mostly vegs and fruits etc) as there are many that have beat this and other cancers with this alone and we know 2 people personally that have used diet only and won, and we will be doing the IV and pill Chemo that my Hematologist/Oncologist has setup for us. The drugs he is using are newer with very few side effects. No hair fall out, no upset stomach. Then Bone marrow stem cell transplant if we can come up with the $100,000-$200,000

My body had been telling me something was wrong. I ignored it like a dumb ass male. But can't dwell on that now. It's time to kick cancer's ass and live life.

Thanks for all your support, it means a lot!

http://www.3sgto.org/f2/auction-disc...hill-5988.html

http://www.3sgto.org/f2/chris-hill-d...line-6018.html
    Last edited by green-lantern; 08-14-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to green-lantern For This Useful Post:

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Waiting for $100 to transfer from my bank account to paypal... I want to do more. Keep us updated.
    '93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs

I'll send what I can. Things are tight over here, but in the big picture, helping Chris out in any way is way more important.

1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Owner Since
    Birth

Thanks
    Thanks Adam and Joe! and thanks for the bar at the top of the page Alan!

Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm sure most know this, but you should send your donation as a "gift". It will be under personal tab. If you send the money as "gift" there will be no PayPal fees (unless you use a credit card I think), but you can choose to pay those fees yourself. It will NOT charge a fee if you pay from your bank.

Chris and Vicki, you have a donation in your paypal account. -Don and April

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dbest671 For This Useful Post:

SoSoCal verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    donation send ,hope it helps in your recovery. You are always welcome to come stay with us for recovery if needed and like a change of scenery.

GREASE BUNNY
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DuTTch View Post
    donation send ,hope it helps in your recovery. You are always welcome to come stay with us for recovery if needed and like a change of scenery.
    I know Jan is also helping them in other areas.

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Oh Karen, you made me smile today.

GREASE BUNNY
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I also like the idea of selling off extra parts to raise money.
    I have things I would gladly donate.
    Could we create an auction thread and how many would be willing to donate items?

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    I hope you guys don't mind. But I have spread the word.

Also, I have a down pipe I can throw in an auction
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since
    '09

Thanks
    Scraping up what little I have. Will be donating in the next week or so.