Eek...the BEST place is usedIf IPS has it then you should definitely look there. I was about to buy the cxracing hard pipe kit until I saw the ridiculous fitment issues some people were having. Just try to avoid the bad kits and you'll be good
![]()
Eek...the BEST place is usedIf IPS has it then you should definitely look there. I was about to buy the cxracing hard pipe kit until I saw the ridiculous fitment issues some people were having. Just try to avoid the bad kits and you'll be good
![]()
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks