Thread: 1994 Stealth RT/TT $5900

Member Feedback Score 12 (93%) Mitoska's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

1994 Stealth RT/TT $5900

1994 $ 5900

1994 Dodge Stealth twin turbo all wheel drive 6 speed - Previous owner had for 13 years It has 156K on it. The stealth runs and drives excellent, the stealth will come with your choice of style of two tone or custom seats. My company 3000GT/Stealth Supply sells factory replacement seat skins for the cars. Is has two different pattern seats in it now that were used to take to a car show to show them off. Again, it will come with a set of what you choose. Or we can put the factory tan seats back in the car if you like- I have records for services, oil changes, complete AC system replaced for $868.92, last 60K and everything at $`1432.80. Ball joints and control arms replaced, transmisson & transfer case fluid changed. The maintenance has been done right. not a garage queen, that's why it has the higher mileage. It had the tan seats and tan carpet, I swapped it over for black carpet, black door panels, black trim, and the two tone seats. The motor is stock, the car has had the 3sx rear wheel stearing delete kit installed. It has the stock CD changer, and aftermarket speakers and amplifer and small subwoofer. Has the big glass removable sunroof- Motor and trans and excellent, - I will list all the flaws I can think of- The front valve cover has paint flaking off it, there are minor dings here and there that don't really show up in the pics.There are misc small chips in the front bumper, I took a pic of the front bumper and you can't really see them- a few paint bubbles that I have close up pics of-

Owner Since

Thanks

Owner Since

Thanks
    Reduced to $5500