Thread: 2nd gen crank sensor

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks

2nd gen crank sensor

my cars eating crank sensors. im broke. i cant afford a new crank sensor an ninja wheel. there has to be a way to wire those 3 wires from the crank sensor together to trick the ecu in sending spark.

anybody know how to do this???

Forum User Feedback Score 12 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks
    There is no way to trick the ecu when it comes to the crank sensor. You need to fix it the right way.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    i figured that would be the answer, anybody happen to know wheather the crank sensor controls just spark or spark an fuel. because i have fuel but no spark.

Forum User Feedback Score 0 GTwizard's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I had sent you to stealth 316 to conferm what I already explained to you. You did not like what they or I had to say.
    But I think you refuse to read it. Or you did not like what you found. So now you come here for confermation of what I aready had told you. That crank Angle senser control fuel.
    Don't be so FN lazy. Read what you need, Do the repairs. You not getting around it. You don't know of you have fuel or spark. keying up on different threads hoping to find an answer you like will not help you situation.
    There is nothing else I can other than repair it for you. THat's not going to happen. Even if you lived next door. You like one of those customer that take their car to a shop to be repaired. You get the car back running, and say "That's not what was wrong with the car", "I didn't what you to fix that part","I just wanted it to run right". All the Info you need is also in the service/repair manual. But you refused to go there as well. I hate to be a Prick. But if you are not going to listen to those that try to help! why bother keying up at all. Good day.

New tip for you that might help.
    You might try getting a 1963 bug. You might be able to work on one of those. You can repair those with a match book cover and bubble gum.
    Last edited by GTwizard; 07-14-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Here for the party Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) CoreyB's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GTwizard View Post
    I had sent you to stealth 316 to conferm what I already explained to you. You did not like what they or I had to say.
    But I think you refuse to read it. Or you did not like what you found. So now you come here for confermation of what I aready had told you. That crank Angle senser control fuel.
    Don't be so FN lazy. Read what you need, Do the repairs. You not getting around it. You don't know of you have fuel or spark. keying up on different threads hoping to find an answer you like will not help you situation.
    There is nothing else I can other than repair it for you. THat's not going to happen. Even if you lived next door. You like one of those customer that take their car to a shop to be repaired. You get the car back running, and say "That's not what was wrong with the car", "I didn't what you to fix that part","I just wanted it to run right". All the Info you need is also in the service/repair manual. But you refused to go there as well. I hate to be a Prick. But if you are not going to listen to those that try to help! why bother keying up at all. Good day.

New tip for you that might help.
    You might try getting a 1963 bug. You might be able to work on one of those. You can repair those with a match book cover and bubble gum.
    Lies, you love being a prick.

Forum User Feedback Score 0 GTwizard's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
    Lies, you love being a prick.
    CoreyB
    That's funny. You must be reading more of my post than I thought. LoL.
    Sometimes I feel like that Basterd in the vid above. Some of these guys just drive me to drink.
    I wish I had that clip for my sig when I get pricky. I love the fact he finishes the bottle completely before tossing it aside. Got to be Southern Confert for sure.

Here for the party Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) CoreyB's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Haha, yeah. I was just messing around. I have dealt with my fair share of those who dont listen or dont want to.