I have a 92 Figi Blue SL it needs a completely new paint job(its 4 colors right now) I really love the boxy style of the 1st gen cars but also think that a 99 conversion in Figi Blue looks damn sexy(especially with a victory hood). Since I have to paint everything anyway...it doesn't really matter what I paint...it's just the expense of getting the front end parts...which I know aren't exactly cheap.

If it makes any difference the car has 185k on it and will be getting a new(er) head(80k on it). I'm also planning to replace the interior with new covers from leatherseats.com and want to put some rims on it (maybe cobras but undecided still).

I've already decided to keep the 1st gen skirts and rear but adding JDM Tail lights, a 99 center garnish and 2nd gen hoop spoiler. These are definitely happening regardless of the front end conversion. I just don't know about the 99 front end.

Any feedback and insight would be greatly appreciated. I'm torn I know it's a lot of work and money for a car with a lot of miles, that will mostly stay parked in the driveway as a weekend car and for meeting up with or 3S peeps.