This is my spare ECU that I have been holding on to just in case. Got other things I need to fund so I'm parting ways with it. This ECU does have new caps in it and is in perfect working condition. I have run it in my car and logged with it and no problems at all. ***SOLD***
Last edited by DrGonzo; 07-07-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Check it out on Youtube!! 93 Stealth TT - The Stealth Project Renegade Tech Works ECS Controller on Intrax Springs Chrome ECU Hybrid 13g's EVO 560cc Injectors Spec Stage 3 clutch Ninja Performance Output shaft & Input spool Ninja Performance Solid Tensioner & Gates racing T-Belt CX Racing Dual Core FMIC Megan SS Exhaust Fidanza Cam Gears and Clear Covers 3rd Gen Lifters HKS BOV K&N FIPK Maximal High flow converter Walbro FP & FuelLab FPR Maximal and Seattle Solid Mounts All -6an Lines Custom -6AN coolant neck lines AWS/ABS/Cruise Delete MP Rear Control Arms SS Brake Lines 99 Front Conversion 2nd gen Rear Bumper 99 Combat Wing Complete interior LED Swap Skillard Fuel channel Oohnoo FPR Bracket . . More to Come......
3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
I have it posted over there also. He has a 93 so he may be using a different ECU depending on his build date.
Ah okay
ECU has been SOLD!
Forum Rules
Bookmarks