Page 1 of 424 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello and welcome to 3sgto.org

Administrator Feedback Score 3 (100%) Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Owner Since
    02/1998

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to 3sgto.org

Please read this post completely. Failure to the read and follow the instructions in this post will prevent you from being able to post.

If you are new to forums please take a moment to watch the following video.

The UK version

Post Grammar
    While a majority of the forum's user base is located in the US a large portion of our community is not. These members may or may not speak English as their first language. These people may have the answers to your questions. Because of these factors please do your best use proper English when posting. While using slang and internet slang may make is faster to post it will reduce your chances of getting your question answered.

Basic Automotive Knowledge
    This is an enthusiast forum before you start asking how to modify your 3S you should have a working basic knowledge of auto mechanics. If you ask something basic like "Whats oil pressure?" or "How do I change my oil?" expect a less then pleasant response. If your lacking basic knowledge try some sites like HowStuffWorks "Auto"

Stickies and Announcements
    At the top of each forum you will find informational posts and announcements. Make sure to read these as they will contain information you need to read. Failure to read these topics could result in a suspension for breaking a rule or public ridicule.

Rules
    The forum rules are enforced strictly and without warning. Read the rules before posting. The Forum Rules (The rules as posted are just guidelines and are not finalized yet.)

Signatures, Avatars and Private Messaging
    These features are not enabled until you have been here for a while.

New User Posting Limits
    As a new user to our site we place some limits on your posts. If you make a post with more than 5 links/images in it, it will go into the moderation queue.

Selling via the Classifieds sections
    You can find the "classifieds" but clicking the "Classifieds" button on the menu bar. Their are stickies and announcements in the classifieds section explaining what you will need to do to sell here.

Forum colors
    The default color scheme is not your only option. Their are Light and Dark styles as well. You can change your personal default in the user setting. You can also change them on the fly via the drop down in the lower left corner of every page.

Administrators and Moderators.
    A who's who of the important people can be found in the "Forum Leaders" link that can be found on the main forums page. A simple way to identify A member of the moderation team is the Style/Color of their name. All forum staff have a box around their name.
    Yellow/Blue is Admin
    Red/Blue is Super Moderator(aka full forum moderation privileges)
    Green/Blue/White is a section moderator

Its a good idea to pay attention to these people ignoring them can be bad for you.

Site Supporters
    While 3SGTO.org does have the option for you to become a paid Site Supporter. We do not require that you pay to use the site. If you enjoy the site and want to help support it, its is $10 per year. Their are links for becoming a site supporter in your settings pages. http://www.3sgto.org/payments.php

In closing
    Please review these resources then reply to this thread and tell us about yourself. Within about 15 minutes after you've posted the rest of the forum will be open to you.
    Last edited by Alan92RTTT; 12-04-2013 at 01:17 AM.

2. The Following 236 Users Say Thank You to Alan92RTTT For This Useful Post:

1magnum,1stgen24,2fnloud,3000GT+Fiat,3000gttt25,3000Tom,3kgtWolf09,3kNinja,91stealthrt2,92 3K,92 Stealth TT,94stealth3000,94TO96RTTT,95wildtt,95_3kgt,97Pearl3KGT,99 vr4,99MODVR4,99vr4,Aaron99VR4,aformerclarityam,Allenps,allpraisethevr4,andthen94vr4,az1an3000gt,BladeOmega,BLUE TAHOE,Blue91SL,bml442,BoeJielski,BucknVr4,c2greyhawk,campagna88,chris.t,Chynjade13,CJ0311,cobrakiller1994,crystalx,cummings15,curt_gendron,cvhaapala,dados-stealth92,DaSerb,Daze,Di Bari,di93es,DiamondStealth,Divin' Devin,DK77,DocWalt,dpfsharkbait,drb5721,dsander,DsmVr4,duke.togo,dukeboy_318,durtycheez,Edge,EJKustoms,el.eme.g,EmeraldRegice,Erthmeld,fastturbo,Feffman,FF_Knight_84,fierro,FinesseFrank,FluffyCow,Garyinnh,gbb14,Gearhead,Gen1 3kgt,gerber93tt,Gootch,GOTRICE,GTO Racer,GTOprototype,gtoracer,GTO_Joe,GuitarCar,hal,halibut,hdnixon,heptone182,highlander697777,hornjb,hotflarexxx,hotGTO,Hydralisk17,IconAS95GT,Illmatic Enzo,ilovelucy,InnocentBystander,Iron Mike,j2k4,jacob666,jake stealth,Jasons '93VR4,JayNastay,Jeegro,Jeff95vr4,jess97prlwhtvr4,jon379,JonB,Just a TT,justaguyhere,jvstewart3,Kitsune,kjwalters,Kriscerosaurus,kukulcan84,Lilmaiden,litljenarey,llzjayarzll,lp_stealth,lucasred,Madmar523,makeuthnk,Manns95,maxest,mazzerman,mb3000,mbrady,mehwateva,mehwateva1508,Melis~,merdan,MickeyD81,mike92stealthtt,MikeJL,mikem4062,Mikiru,MikuTunes,miniviper,Mitsu91vr-4,Mitsubishi,mk_,MrT,MuelHead,mxc357,MyNameIsJoel,MyNObody,Newbie,Nightwolf,Nikebuck10,niterydr,no0dle,nodoze,NorthStealth,OLDFART,OnBricks,oRyan86,OscarTheGrouch,outreach,pan84shov,PaulMikhjian,Pdiddy,Pearl White 77,Polygon,R1Driver,radrcanada,Rallycross,rancherman,rapid93,Ray,Recursion,redspeed3,renoenvy,retro-spec,ricostuntz,rizzo7883,ROCKSGTO,romell31,RT-TT,Ryanjjohnson,saulsanch,sbrunthaler,sbwooder,seeker2921,Sepp,sg1126,Shawtime,shaznat,Shooter83,Siblueg,sillyrt,skipe,SkorpioLT,smoknjoe,socrace,SOHC,spyder124,stealth4569,stealthify,stealthmunch,Stealth_Man,stevenG,tattoodeziner11,TedsGTO,Tekk,Teotwawki,terrypayne,TheBeast,TheJackal,thestealth,Thors Twins,TJBIII,Toasty,Tool Man,Torch,Tos,triggerman454,trimdawg,ttmarsh19,TUFFTR,Turbo Powered,turbo9398,TWFodor,TwistedRoots,typhoidmike,untodawn,vijikey,Vince86,ViperVenom,VR4's-kick-ass,VR42414,vr4god,Vr4_Me,vulture,vwade20,wbuell,zel-man,Zero-X3,ZombieMaster,ZS-GTO,`Spencer

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    test....

Dad verified Feedback Score 0 NickS VR4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    01 Apr 03 - Jokes on me

Thanks
    Hilarious. Just need a volume slider cause that thing is loud.

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal Feedback Score 8 (100%) Emilie@GZP's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    That video is what Hans woke me up with this morning. I was like, WTF IS THAT?! LOL

Forum User Feedback Score 2 (100%) Maximal's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Place looks good Alan. Format is a bit different but one of the local forums uses the same setup and once you get used to it it works out well.

Lion Tamer Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Lookin' good Alan, I like the format...I've always been a fan of darker forums

STL3S president Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    nice, not bad at all

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    looks good

Minnesota 3/S Feedback Score 1 (100%) Chevelle5434's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    New forum looks Great!!! I like the dark forum look MUCH more!!

Don't ask me why I kept my user name Chevelle...

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) jba3's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Let's get this party started!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jba3 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 424 1231151101 ... LastLast