Page 13 of 424 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello and welcome to 3sgto.org

Under Pressure Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ichihollow View Post
    ahh i fucking hate my gf's redline, i've never had to work on a car more often then that piece of shit, GM performance package my ass. Anyway, which redline do you have?
    '04 ION Red Line, Obviously one that works. I bought it Sept of '04 and it never has been to the dealer outside of a camshaft seal recall, to which mine was not bad. Honestly, it has been one of the best cars I have ever owned. It just turned 70K miles this morning and still gets 27+ MPg to the tank in mixed driving with 75 MPH trips on the interstate back and forth to work every day. I have autocrossed it for 3.5 years, track dayed it a few times and it has seen around a hundred trips down the 1/4 mile in it's life. You can choose to believe it or not, but I love everything about the car except winter driving in it... it sucks. I just put it up and get a beater car for the snow months.
    Last edited by JohnnyTurbo; 09-11-2010 at 02:38 AM. Reason: added quote reference
    1996 3000GT VR4 Pearl White - Wallpaper Shots in My Garage Featured car for Dec. 2012 & #5 vote getter for 2014 in the 3S Calendar
    1993 3000GT VR4 Red - Up for sale. Stock drivetrain and lowered on 19's
    1992 Stealth R/T Red automatic
    1992 Stealth RT TT project - short block is back from Ray's, only need one turbo and a large can of motivation.
    1991 3000GT VR4 Mystic Blue. Second gen converted, 16Gs, lowered & rollin' on 19's - sold to step-son
    CarDomain Page

[IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6443/3sisigbanner002450x.jpg[IMG]

Forum User
    Owner Since
    2008-2010

Thanks
    Looks well Alan, well done.

JNS Engineering verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I would have been here quicker but the Giants are in a pennant race.

nice!~!!!! no more 3si haha going to bookmark the site.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Thank you Allen.
    If you need help in any way please let me know, are you going to transfer/"recreate" the wiki and knowledgeable posts?
    Have the archives saved someplace that we can search?

Glad to be able to visit forums again without all banners and viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTurbo View Post
    '04 ION Red Line, Obviously one that works. I bought it Sept of '04 and it never has been to the dealer outside of a camshaft seal recall, to which mine was not bad. Honestly, it has been one of the best cars I have ever owned. It just turned 70K miles this morning and still gets 27+ MPg to the tank in mixed driving with 75 MPH trips on the interstate back and forth to work every day. I have autocrossed it for 3.5 years, track dayed it a few times and it has seen around a hundred trips down the 1/4 mile in it's life. You can choose to believe it or not, but I love everything about the car except winter driving in it... it sucks. I just put it up and get a beater car for the snow months.
    your sunroof switch give out yet, and did you fix the A/C ground issue, how many flex pipes have you replaced? her's has 8X,XXX, and has had one problem after another. Oil changes are a pain in the ass, especially in comparison to the stealth. glad you like yours, just can't get a break, i think the next thing thats about to go out is the is the waste gate on the procharger. seriously it's been one thing after another, after another. the funny thing is the only time i liked that car as on 1.5 inches of snow.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Looks good!

Nice! I like it better than the other site. I remember a time before I was a member , back when I was 15 , I used to just browse 3si.org and it was painfully slow.

If you need help with anything, I'm up for it. Just got married , but currently living in Belarus and have lot's of free time during the day. Can't help financially but anything else I'm here!

Haha, Isnt changing the oil a pain in the ass on almost anything compared to these cars? Its harder to change the oil in my compressor :P

Good to have a place, thank you Alan

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 92EuroDiamante View Post
    Haha, Isnt changing the oil a pain in the ass on almost anything compared to these cars? Its harder to change the oil in my compressor :P

Good to have a place, thank you Alan
    Holy crap, long time no see. I keep seeing Diamantes and think of your old avatar, haha
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝