Thread: Finally got a much needed bath

Boiler Up! Feedback Score 0 naptownvr4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    may 2010

Thanks

Finally got a much needed bath

Well it was not too hot out today here so I thought it would be a good day to clean up the car some. That and I got a Meguiar's car cleaning gift set for my birthday back in February that I have been wanting to try out since I have not used their products before.

First is the gift set itself.

Now for the after wash

I would say looking pretty good for an 18 year old car. I am trying to get it looking good so I wanted to get some practice in before NG. I can't afford to go to NG even though I live in Indy (college kid), but I want to get the car looking good so I will probably wash it again before the NG and cruise through downtown or something so if you see the car feel free to wave. Looking forward to seeing all the 3/S here next week!
    Certified boost addict.

Southernmost 3S Owner supporter Feedback Score 0 93STLTH's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Dude... how can you live in Indy, and not attend the NG? How much can you afford towards a weekend package? I'd be willing to chip in some $ to get you registered for the weekend. I mean, it's not like you need hotel or gas money, you're already there.

2015 NG: Best in Show. Best Custom Interior. Best Custom Exterior. 2nd place,Best Engine Bay. 2nd place,Best 1st Gen. 2nd place,Longest distance driven. 3rd place, Coolest Accessories. 3rd place, Autocross Class 2
    2014 NG: Best in Show. Best 1st Gen. 2nd place, Best Interior. 2nd place, Furthest Distance Driven. 3rd Place, Peoples Choice. 3rd place, Best Engine Bay. 3rd place, Best Custom Exterior
    2013 NG: 1st place, FWD Drags
    2011 NG: Best Overall and Best 1st Gen. 3rd place Autocross FWD Modified and FWD Drags
    2009 NG: Best 1st Gen 3S and Best Interior. 3rd place, Autocross, FWD Modified.

Mods include 18in. Moda wheels and BF Goodrich KDW's, Tein Flex suspension, R1 Concepts rotors, 3SX stainless steel engine dress up kit. Blue/black carbon fiber 575 hood, VLS and a full RT conversion. Audio mods include a Kenwood DVD touch screen HU, Kenwood speakers, Memphis audio 5 channel amp and 12" Subs. Corbeau Leather seats, carbon fiber dash trim and HID upgrade.

Owner Since
    may 2010

Thanks
    haha I actually live about 30 miles North of Indy but it's not a bad drive but that's how broke I am right now. I have some money saved up, but I am still waiting to hear back about a job this summer (it's over a month long application process) and until then I am trying to save up as much money as I can. I was really looking forward to coming the full week this year until my water pump went bad and then clutch went out, both during school so I don't have time to fix them myself and it's my DD so I didn't have a choice but to take it somewhere. This took away most of my extra cash.

I hate asking for or borrowing money. I pay for my own college, my own car, everything. I don't have my parents help me out very often unless I absolutely need it. I don't really want people to have to give me money just to attend the NG. It would be a great time, but I don't expect the people of this community to do that, especially for a newer and not very old member
    Last edited by naptownvr4; 06-16-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) IPD's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i was living in anderson in 04 when the NG was in indy. i've kicked myself ever since for not going.

take that to heart.

Owner Since
    may 2010

Thanks
    Well the problem is I have around $200. But I have a $160 bill due this week. That leaves me with not enough money in my bank to feel comfortable, let alone go to NG. Trust me I really want to go. But since I can't I am just going to hopefully be around the area and see some nice cars there, along with maybe meeting some people from the community.