I have a HDI EBC that works amazing. it has a MAC boost solenoid.(AEM) it maxes out at 23psi. this is $350 brand new. I comes with a digital boost gauge that works amazing. so much easier to read than the mechanical. I hate to sell it but need more boost. Im going to go with a hallman pro MBC in cab.

HDi Super Boost Controller Type-D EVOLUTION
SBC-D-EVOLUTION

This boost controller has been designed for universal fitment to any turbocharged vehicle.The HDI-SBC-D-EVOLUTION provides the driver with precision boost and accurate display and measurement.
It fits any turbocharged vehicles single or twin , actuator or external wastegate.

Product Features:
      -HDi Super Electronic Boost Controller with Dual in cabin adjustment

-Closed loop boost regulation

-Fast target boost locking

-120psi Pressure balanced solenoid

-Micro Processor controlled

-Rigid aluminum casing

-HDi SBG-D Plug & Play Boost Gauge with Day & Night theme

-Dual read out both Digital & Analogue Display

-Dual Measurement PSI & BAR

-Full 270 Degrees sweep dial provides superb visibility

-Advanced full electronic stepper motor drive

-High Intense light emit diode back light for high visibility

-Universal easy installation

The HDI-SBC-D-EVOLUTION uses a high precision temperature compensated pressure sensor providing the precision pressure reference for your turbo boost control function. By employing a unique closed loop boost regulating technique,the boost fluctuation is minimized once the desired boost level is reached.The anti lag program minimizes turbo spooling time so that you can have Fast, Sharp acceleration while maintaining your ideal regulated boost level. The HDi Super boost Gauge Type D (HDI-SBG-D) employs advanced stepper motor technology for accuracy and fast response.Our dual display design shows both BAR and PSI in analog and digital format simultaneously.This provides the driver with easy and precise read out in the shortest possible time.

note: BOOST GAUGE CAN NOT BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY AS IT WILL ONLY WORK ON SBC-D(SE).UNLESS YOU HAVE A SBC-D(SE).

$215 shipped

Mike