Thread: Rolling Chasis and New Engine

Rolling Chasis and New Engine

I have a 93 Stealth TT with a 97 rebuilt 6spd tranny (has less than 15k miles). It is black in color, the defrost vents are not cracked, minor cracks in the seats, and only one ding in the front right fender. I was building the car and had 19t turbos, 720cc injectors, new comp, etc. The 19t turbos, 720cc injectors and comp stuff burnt up in a house fire three years ago. I was going to finish rebuilding but do not have the money.
    But I am selling the Stealth and tranny, plus all extra parts I have from an auto repair shop. Stealth has chrome 3000gt rims.
    I am also selling a new engine, stock bottom end with stage 2 racing heads from Dynamic Racing. Was built for 19t turbo upgrade. All sensors installed on engine are brand new.

I am ASKING $5000 for all or $3000 for the engine and $2000 for the car, tranny, and misc parts.

The car is located in Milledgeville Georgia. I can email pictures upon request of engine, car and interior.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SeanZ; 05-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'll vouch for Sean and the engine. He's a longtime 3S owner and many of the GA owners know him. The builder of the engine is a retired high end mechanic (Porsche, BMW, etc) who still works on projects that interest him. Saying his work is meticulous is an understatement!

I don't think the engine has been fired. It's been stored since the rest of the build parts burned in the house fire. It's got minor surface rust from sitting but it's the kind that'll almost wipe off. This was going to be one monster car had the turbos not been reduced to ingots.

Then again, since I haven't posted much since this site started I'm sure people are saying "But who the hell are you!?! I joined Nov 99 on the "other" site...
    John M
    1994 Stealth R/T TT
    SOLD - Sept 2004

Stats: (back in 2002)

1/4 mile - 12.56 @ 109.45, 12.52 @ 108.25

1/8 mile (newer) -
    7.86 @ 89

Links:
    Fuel Pump Resistor Bypass
    Foglight Mods
    Misc Pics and stuff
    Wrecked 92 R/T TT
    Pics of the wreck
    Some of my old cars

Stock turbos, stock fuel pump,
    stock cat-back
    Now:Stock 92 Lexus SC400

2005 Subaru Legacy GT -- sold Jan 2011

FP HTA Green, Wiseco pistons, Eagle rods, ARP studs, 850s and a Walbro

new pics

Here are pictures of the stealth. The hood is just not bolted down from when we removed the engine, but fits correctly, never wrecked. Let me know if you have any questions or offers.

last pictures

I can email other pictures if needed.
    Last edited by SeanZ; 05-20-2011 at 12:59 AM.