Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: 92/94 Stealth RT/TT $$2500/$4500

  1. #11
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTyla View Post
    $2500 for a running TT? How do you still own that car? If you weren't clear on the opposite side of the country from me I'd almost feel obligated to buy it from you at that price!
    Nobody is more surprised than me... At that price I was expecting it to last a day or so.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue91SL View Post
    Other side of the country or not, I want it...
    Would you mind taking me some more pics and giving me a little time to convince the lady we need it?
    I'm currently 300 miles away from the car... Did you see the pic album I listed in the first post? was there something in particular you wanted more detail on? I could probably arrange to have some pics taken if need be.


    Real Performance Automotive (541)816-4500 www.FB.com/RealPerformanceAuto

  2. #12
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    10-23-08

    Location
    Appalachian Paradise
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If you could, just get me a few more pictures of the car's exterior, and a little more detail on the interior (back seats, trunk, etc).
    If you could, give me a call sometime soon at (864)-353-0335 so we can talk stuff over. I work 2-10PM EST tomorrow, but any time other than that is okay.

  3. #13
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Ukiah, Ca, USA
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Soooooo...I currently have Larry's Blue Stealth with my black one here. Im posting because i have the ability to take pictures and fill in on it. Just as an FYI there are two folks currently pulling pennies for $3,500. I know larry has it posted for $2,500 which is fine if a forum member likes it at that price and will be his call.

    BUT that aside, what is it that you wish to see more detail of?

    -dLs-
    'The fallen angel of a godless humanity. If I show you how to live, will you show me how to love?'

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering