Thread: Brakes, Suspension, & Interior Stuff

Not A DSM verified
    Owner Since
    June 2006

Thanks

Brakes, Suspension, & Interior Stuff

All prices are shipped. Pictures of the floor mats are up. If you want pictures of anything else, let me know.

Race Shopper Rear Rotors: $40

This is for a pair of rear rotors. They will fit a 1st gen TT/VR-4 with stock brakes. They are the Signature Series from Race Shopper which are blanks which have been proven on the track by various members. The dick will not separate from the hat like eBay rotors. They sell for about $80 for the pair, new. These aren't that old and were on the car for less than 500 miles. I went with some slotted rotors. Also, I will resurface these before shipping so they will be ready to bed in. I am NOT turning them as they don't need it, just resurfacing.

If nobody wants these, I'm just going to get the $5 in steel to recycle them. I don't understand why they've been such a pain to sell considering the cost of 1st gen rear rotors.

Factory TT ECS Springs: $60

They came off a 91 R/T TT with 96k on it. I replaced them with some Tein S-Techs. I only say $60 shipped because they will not be cheap to ship. I'm sure I'll be loosing money on that.

Factory Rear Upper Control Arms: $40

This is a pair of rear factory control arms off the same car. The ball joints still feel solid but will need boots.

Factory Stealth Floor Mats: SOLD!

This is for a set of OEM charcoal Stealth floor mats. This is for both front mats. They are in good condition.

Factory Shifter: $25

This is a 1st gen 5 speed factory shifter. I went to a Seattle short throw.

New OEM Door Handle: $20

This is a passenger OEM interior door handle. Don't ask me how, but I found it under the carpet when I recently removed it. It was under the passenger seat area. This thing is perfect.

Front DOHC Valve Cover: $45

This is a good condition VC. Pulled from a 2nd gen 3000GT.

Solid Shifter Bushings: $30

These are the FOUR solid shifter base bushings and TWO under hood solid cable bushings. Not sure why, but I bought two sets and don't really need the second.

Last edited by Polygon; 05-08-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Not A DSM verified
    Owner Since
    June 2006

Thanks
    More stuff and pictures added. If you're interested in something, throw me an offer. Remember, prices are SHIPPED!