I will probably jinx my car, but I think my DD project is done. Engine is a fully built 3.0 with my 4340 rods, my nitrided crank, Ross racing pistons and locally ported/polished heads. Also have AEM/FMIC/Dual Walbros/680 injectors and meth injection(100% at 10 psi boost). Just replaced 19Ts with EVO III 16G TD05s and took the car for tuning at Topspeed, in Alpharetta, GA. 598.25 ft-lb torque and 608.75 AWHP. Car has 600+ AWHP all the way from 5200 RPM to stock redline at 7200 and 500+ ft-lb of torque from 4500 to 6500 RPM. This is on pump gas at 23 psi boost. On the 140 mile trip home, at 80 mph on cruise control and AC putting out 48 degree air, the car got 20 mpg. Absolutely no coolant push, no ignition blow out. There is probably a little more available if I push the boost to 25 or more, but this is going to be my wife's DD, so we kept it a little on the safe side. What a blast this thing is to drive.

I want to add that I think one of the biggest factors in the ignition system is the addition of a MechMan 220 amp alternator with the adjustable voltage harness. I set my voltage at 15.5 V at the battery terminals, and I think that made all the difference. I have MSD coils/wires and an HKS DLI, but previously had issues above 21 psi boost. No more.