So in the process of rebuilding a 93 Stealth TT I found that the fuel hardline running underneath the car was damaged and repaired. There is a brass compression fitting right near the front subframe and a new line running up into the engine bay. They had the fuel filter just dangling as the new line was way to long to mount the fuel filter in the stock location. I used the old fuel line from my N/A parts car "Tank side was damaged" and replaced the new section with a piece of stock section so that I could mount the fuel filter in the stock location. So now it all is back to stock except for the compression fitting.

I don't know how well I trust the compression fitting and the car is not at a point where I can pressure test the fuel system for leaks. I am wondering if it is possible to replace the stock hard line with braided hose!

I guess my real question is going to be what fitting would I need to connect the hose to the stock fuel pump and what fittings would I need to use to connect to the stock fuel filter?

I'm thinking of replacing the stock loop at the filter with a -6AN straight fitting or banjo fitting. I have NO clue what to use for the fuel tank side!

Any suggestions????