Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Things we might have spare/for sale!

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    I wish someone would sell me a normal pulley...preferably as close to new as possible (need one for the 75 crank)
    Why wont a 74 one fit? (Actually 72 DOHC, and 74 SOHC and DOHC are the same pulley)

One day....it will be on 4 wheels. supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    more that he's selling a light weight one
    Building a House, Car Mods on hold!
    1996 GTO, Owner since 2003.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steve68 View Post
    I've got a few here (72s), the 74 and 72 are actually different. You could probably get one off a ozzy diamante wagon.

Steve
    Really? Are you talking 72 SOHC 12v? or 72 SOHC 24v? Cause I'm using a 6g74 SOHC 24v pulley on my DOHC, and side by side they look IDENTICAL although the timing marks don't align i think. the 72 SOHC 24v ones should be the same aswell as the 72 DOHC 24v has the same pulley as the 74 DOHC! So I'm positive they are all interchangeable

One day....it will be on 4 wheels. supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I actually really need a genuine 75 one...since that's the crank

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Anybody know where I can get a rear engine mount from, pretty sure mines busted. Since am going to be doing my turbos soon, i figured it'd be a good time. Unfortunately after paying for everything else am well beyond broke so am hoping theres a cheaper alternative. Possibly magna mounts?? If worse comes to worse i'll have to put it on the credit card and buy the whole set with postage from the US but trying to avoid that.

Twin Turbo verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    my old mechanic in melb had them instock when I had some work done. but prob not cheap. If you have asa/caps look up the part number then call local mits and see if it's instock or used on any local cars.

mechanic is Nandi Autocare in keysborough
    1990 JDM GTO TT with Vi-PEC plug-in V44 EMS, TD04-13T's, 3SX Downpipe, MP Hi-flow cat, ARC SMIC's, Aeromotive Stealth 340LPH pump, Fuelab 515 FPR, Ninja Performance 75amp hotwire kit, oohnoo fuel loop & rail adapters, Nylon braided ethanol fuel line, NGK AFX Wideband, K&N FIPK, Iridium plugs, HKS Twin Power DLI, Turbo XS racing BOV, 3SX poly mounts, Custom 280km/h speedo.

Waiting install
    Injector Dynamics 725cc Injectors.

Build Thread

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    I actually really need a genuine 75 one...since that's the crank
    6G74 SOHC (magna TH+) will fit no worries. It'll save you hundreds as they are everywhere and do the exact same job.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Only prob is they are going to take a while to rebuild, and I want to replace the turbos and have it running again asap. I think the TH mount might be a good bet, shall give it a go

btw, anyone have any idea of what a set of 15g's or 9b's weigh, need to know for postage purposes???

hey, heres my situation. my GTO is neally done. it needs a wheel alignment along with the tie rod ends installed and a balance. and upon a quick inspection. the 3pc drive shaft joins look a little worn. itl be getting a look over soon for the road worthy. and if the drive shaft wont pass, im going to need one before xmas. does any1 have one. relitively cheap? im going to be close to broke by xmas time as ofcourse pressies and im going to drive the gto from brisbane back to darwin via townsville. lord nows how much thats going to cost. and i dnt want one from 3sx as there a bit pricey aswell. ~$900 for the 2 pc and 1100 for the 1pc cnt remember how much for the original. the cheapest i found was power house i think for 645.00 plus shipping from US. so any info on this part would be awesome. thanks team. keep in touch.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Dont know about brand new, but if you really desperate you might be able to pick up a good condition second handy for about $100 or so from a GTO being wrecked, look around on ebay Australia and stuff.

Maddy

Quote Originally Posted by GTO-6105 View Post
    hey, heres my situation. my GTO is neally done. it needs a wheel alignment along with the tie rod ends installed and a balance. and upon a quick inspection. the 3pc drive shaft joins look a little worn. itl be getting a look over soon for the road worthy. and if the drive shaft wont pass, im going to need one before xmas. does any1 have one. relitively cheap? im going to be close to broke by xmas time as ofcourse pressies and im going to drive the gto from brisbane back to darwin via townsville. lord nows how much thats going to cost. and i dnt want one from 3sx as there a bit pricey aswell. ~$900 for the 2 pc and 1100 for the 1pc cnt remember how much for the original. the cheapest i found was power house i think for 645.00 plus shipping from US. so any info on this part would be awesome. thanks team. keep in touch.