Thread: 1999 3000gt vr4 $$17,000

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) RealMcCoy's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

1999 3000gt vr4 $$17,000

1999 $ $17,000

This is not my car, I didn't even know it existed until last week when the parts manager of the local Mitsu dealer called me asking if I wanted to buy it... I don't have the resources to make a purchase like that right now, but I offered my assistance in getting the word out to this community.

This posting is simply a public service announcement on my part, with an offer to assist brokering a deal, inspection service, or any other help I can offer.

This car is a one owner with 85K on the clock... I went over today to get the VIN, and take a look for myself. (and snap a pic of it next to my car..) First impressions were quite favorable. There were a few small issues I noticed, the headlamps are starting to peel, and will need to be buffed and re-cleared, the side skirts have been sandblasted from winter roads, there are rock chips in the hood, and some bolster wear on the driver seat. (Basically it's a car that has been actually driven...) None of the items I noticed would deter me from a purchase if I were in the market.

There are plenty of maintenance records from the local dealer that has maintained it all it's life. I haven't inspected them personally, but I've been assured all maintenance is up to date, and I'm sure those records will be made available to serious buyers.

Asking price is $17K, PM me for the owner's contact info, or if you'd like me to e-mail higher res pics... All that is left to say, I'll let be said by the pics:

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) RealMcCoy's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I screwed up the form... The title was supposed to read " 99 VR4 for sale in southern Oregon" if a mod reads this, and and is so inclined to fix that for me, I would be grateful...

Real Performance Automotive (541)816-4500 www.FB.com/RealPerformanceAuto