Thread: FS: TT Shaved Polished Plenum w/ EGR block-off plates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

FS: TT Shaved Polished Plenum w/ EGR block-off plates

This plenum is only for people who have done or plan on doing an EGR delete. The previous owner welded the EGR port shut. I will include the necessary block-off plates if you do not have them.

The lettering has been shaved off. There were some nasty gouges that wouldn't come out, so I just shaved off it all off. It should be noted that with all cast aluminum products there will always be some casting flaws. As you can see in the pictures there is a couple of casting pits that I couldn't sadn out for the life of me. Are they noticeable, not really, but they are there. Please keep in mind when I took these pictures I made sure to show the casting pits, I don't want there to be any surprises once you receive the plenum.

Also the previous owner, for whatever reason, turned the arms on the back upside down. The throttle cable mounts underneath instead of on top. You could probably still mount the cable on top if you put studs in. This is inperfectdarkness old plenum, adn he assured me there is no issues mounting the throttle cable.

Price is $235 shipped to the 48 states. Hawaii, Alaska, adn international buyers will receive discounted shipping. NO CORE CHARGE!

I tried to take the best pictures I could. In between the runners is also polished, but that is hard to take a picture of.

Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

It should also be noted that where is some letter "ghosting". This is a different plenum, but it shows the ghosting real well (had the right lighting and at the right angle)