3SNJ Pres Not Verified Feedback Score 0 91STT's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Nov 2005

Thanks

3SNJ F1 Karting on October 2nd

Copying this from the other site to keep everyone in the loop

Quote Originally Posted by 91STT
    SEE BELOW FOR DATE CHANGE INFORMATION

The last F1 Karting event was canceled for insufficient attendance. So let's make it up this time with our largest group yet. This event is not restricted to 3SI members only. If you have friends and family that want to attend, invite them, the more the merrier. It is all about having a good time.

Date: Saturday, September 18, 2010
    NEW DATE: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2010
    Time: 4:15 PM
    Where: NJ Motorsports Park in Millville
    Cost: $80.00 per person

This will be a Mini-Grand Prix style track which includes three 10 lap races and one 12 lap race. We will NEED AT LEAST eight paid racers before we can reserve the track. To reserve your spot on the list, a $40.00 non-refundable deposit is required by Sunday, September 5th. The remaining $40.00 can be paid when you get to the track by cash or credit card. There is no guarantee that there will be space available for anyone that does NOT submit their deposit. Payment can be by check, cash or Paypal. Deposits made through Paypal will be $41.51 per person. The track will be reserved by September 7th, at which time the track time will be announced. I will try to get an early track time but there are no guarantees.
    If anyone plans to pay by check make sure you submit them early. The checks must clear by the 7th. Cash must be submitted for any returned check plus the $15 fee the bank imposes. A returned check will not be redeposited.

Submit Paypal deposits to 3snj dot info (at) gmail dot com; 3SNJ members can submit their deposits to one of the officers. Please use the following as a guide to your closest officer:
    NNJ (Lake Hopatcong) = dzaccagnini
    NNJ & CNJ (Jersey City) = 91STT
    CNJ (Old Bridge) = Darksurfr
    SNJ (Mays Landing / Philadelphia) = Adollarwodbnice

If we do not meet the required eight drivers, this event will be cancelled and all moneys will be refunded in the same form in which it was submitted. If this event is canceled for reasons, such as, closure of the track due to rain, snow or the track is deemed unusable by NJ Motorsports Park, all moneys will be refunded in the same form in which it was submitted, if requested. All deposits not refunded will be applied to the postponed date of this event.

Some track details:

• Minimum age to race is 12 year old, cost is same regardless of age.
    • Anyone under 18 years of age must meet a minimum height requirement of five (5) feet tall in order to race.
    • Anyone under the age of 18, must have a guardian of at least 18 years of age provide consent.
    • The track provides the helmet, helmet support/collar, head sock/balaclava and racing jumpsuit but you can bring your own if you would like. Helmets need to be DOT or Snell approved if you decide to bring your own.

Let start the list. I will update this list as members post up and make their deposits.

Pics from the past event can be found here and here. Ted posted up videos, here.

3SI name - Real first name
    1 - 3. 91STT (+2) - Alan (PAID) Confirmed for Oct 2nd
    4 - 7. Darksurfr (+4) - Scott (PAID) Confirmed for Oct 2nd
    8. fishbowlin - Sam (PAID) Confirmed for Oct 2nd
    9. M3L - Steve (PAID) Confirmed for Oct 2nd
    10. SHEI - Sam (PAID) Confirmed for Oct 2nd
    11. stealthfighter94 - Joe (PAID) Confirmed for Oct 2nd
    12. 1320VR4 - Matt (PAID)
    13. NJStealthTT - Ryan
    14. Adollarwodbnice - Robb

Happy Racing to All

Updates:

09-10-2010: Time of arrival is no later than 4:15 PM

09-09-2010: Official date change - New date October 2nd, Time to be announced.

09-03-2010: From post #67 on the other site:
    Ok, really bad news. I just found out that NJMP is not taking any reservations for Saturday September 18th. Apparently the track is being used for a road racing series that entire weekend. The earliest dates and times available are as follows:

Saturday, Sept 25 @ 1:00PM
    Saturday, Sept 25 @ 5:00PM
    Sunday, Sept 26 @ 11:00AM
    Saturday, Oct 2 @ 1:00PM
    Saturday, Oct 2 @ 3:00PM

Let me know what is good date and time. Preference will be given to the date and time chosen by those that have already made their deposit for the 18th.

If you could not make it on the 18th but would like to participate, please post up.

I would like to reserve as soon as possible since I was informed that they have been taking a lot of reservations lately and these dates and times may not be available for long. Please respond by Thursday, Sept 9th, so I can reserve by next Friday.

Anyone that cannot make any of these dates that have already submitted there deposit can request a refund. You will get your refund back in the same form that it was submitted.

Again, I apologize to the people that submitted their deposits.
    Last edited by 91STT; 09-15-2010 at 11:27 PM.
    It sure looks stock, so it must be.
    Click Here for 3SNJ Group Discussions

Maryland Lighthouse Challenge 2015