Thread: 1993 3000GT VR4 $4000 obo

Forum User verified Feedback Score 0 dfoster101's Avatar
    Owner Since
    4/2010

Thanks

1993 3000GT VR4 $4000 obo

1993 $ 4000 obo SOLD

up for sale is a black 3000gt vr4 with sandstone interior and 159,486 miles on it .. body is near mint with hardly a ding let alone dent in it and paint is hella nice too, door panels are in great condition with no cracks or rips in either of them, although the driver door is missin the carpet on the lower section tho. Has a rebuilt tranny (stage 2 Zoom clutch shifting forks master cylinder and throw out bearing) engine is strong but im having some issues with wiring at the moment. Its in the shop as we speak trying to get it sorted. i could go through what is goin on with the wiring but i think it just be easier to post the thread i have goin on about it here on 3sgto. ( http://www.3sgto.org/f2/new-clutch-n...t%60-3906.html) Basically the shop did a good job with the rebuild, (yes ive driven it afer the tranny work for about 60 miles) but they messed up something in the wiring and are'nt doing so hot getting it sorted out.
    The car comes with 2 sets of tires, dunlop snow tires that are very aggessive and a set of michelin pilot sport ribs. all tires have good amount of thread left on them. car also has a manual boost controller and boost gauge grey dejon y-pipe slotted rotors in front,afermarket down pipe straight 3 in exhuast (sounds beastly), no cats no precats, and probably some other stuff im not listing.
    the bads: could use some tlc, has the normal 3s seat wear on the bolster and such bad wheel bearing, has a leak in the radiator, needs a tune up (oil change for sure, and probably plugs wires filters all that sorta thing) dont know when the timing belt was done last so should probably do that asap.
    i would try to sell it for 5k but since it needs a little love n money put into it im taking a grand off the price id like to get for it, so the buyer can put that money into it and come out with a bad assed vr4. Basically id like to just get my money back outta the car and find something else. this endevor turned out to cost me more than i originally predicted and im out of money to deal with anything else that might pop up. let alone take care of the other known issues that it has. (the tranny alone ended up costing $300 more than i was told it was gonna be)
    Also i have a clean carfax , the previous owners took good care of it. I can email that to whoever may want to see it. I never did get a chance to get pics of the car cleaned up, but i have these that i took of it the other day with my blackberry in the shops parking lot. ill get some better ones tomorrow/today.
    ill add more details as i can think of them. if interested dont hesitate to shoot me a message through here

DSCN0090.jpgDSCN0099.jpgDSCN0072.jpgDSCN0097.jpgDSCN0071.jpg
    Last edited by dfoster101; 04-19-2011 at 02:34 AM. Reason: sold

Owner Since
    4/2010

Thanks
    Last edited by dfoster101; 03-26-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: new pics
    "Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to never was there, and where you are is no good unless you can get away from it"

Owner Since
    4/2010

Thanks
    bump ... no interest ? lol anyone.... ?

Venom GT... I need a lotto ticket verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) Vince86's Avatar
    Owner Since
    March 2009

Thanks
    I want it lol... I just wish I could get it from you not a bad deal if you ask me seems to be a fair price if it was a little flexible. good luck

Here for the party Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) CoreyB's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Its a decent price, wouldnt drop a dollar under $3500 cash imo.

Owner Since
    4/2010

Thanks
    well i just got the car back and its wiring problems are solved once and for all i put a 125 - 150 miles on it and ran great but its in need of a tune up badly, and the 4k IS flexible already actually it was a pissed off desperation price lol ... dont get me wrong theres still some stuff to be squared up on it but its running relatively well, tomorrow im pullin the plugs and some other stuff and seeing what sorta shape its all in... but its sittin in front of my house as we speak im soooo friggen happy finally got the car back and driving it after buying it a month n a half ago lol annyyy ways ill post as i know more tomorrow,
    BTW the reason it died on me friday night was cause the wire he used to bypass the short came disconnected. also virtually non of the intake stuff was hooked up ... the Y pipe wasnt connected to the throttle body the blow off valve hose on the Ypipe was lose the 2 hoses coming off the maf was loose and there was another one that im not sure what it was but was totally not connected lmfao wow ... his excuse it was like that when it was brought in, i said well ya had to go through there to fix the wires on the loom you pinched so why didnt ya hook em back up afer ya were done in that area but anyways
    Last edited by dfoster101; 03-28-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Owner Since
    4/2010

Thanks
    well had an friend come n data logged my car boosted 10 pounds and never knocked and everything else looked good as well ill post up results tomorrow when he has em all in excel and sends em to me.

Owner Since
    4/2010

Thanks
    well dude never did hook me up with the data logs what a buddy huh lol anyways dont matter now as i sold the car thanks for the interest tho guys .. heh i miss her already really sucked when i heard just how good the exhuast sounded as it drove away (never heard my car in motion before) ;{