I'm studying for the GRE, and would like some help. Since I eat, sleep, breath, and piss cars, I was thinking, what better way to learn the vocab part of the exam than to relate as many of the words to cars as possible.

For example.

Austere; The interior of the Geo Metro is quite austere.

From that statement, if you know anything about the Geo Metro, you know it is one of the most basic of basic cars. So it is logical to think that the most basic of basic cars would be without adornment, simple, or bare. The word austere almost explains itself when relating it to the interior of the Geo.

With that said, I have a bunch of words to relate to cars if possible. So if you are up for the arduous task of creating car related sentences to help me memorize the meanings of GRE type words, you will be met with great approbation by me. This is a task I hope you meet with great alacrity. You must be audacious when helping me study, because it will not be easy. If you are successful, you will assuage my nervousness in taking the verbal part of the GRE.

Now for some words that I hope you will find fun to help me use in a car related sense. They don't all have to relate to the 3S, but if it can, then it will be even better since twin turbos are the heart that pumps my blood. I will add more words soon. But these should be fun for a start.

Anomaly
Aberrant
Eloquent
Censure
Connoisseur
Discordant
Capricious
Effrontery
Perspicacious
Convoluted
Disabuse
Ascetic
Disparate
Abscond
Canonical
Astute
Axiomatic
Chicanery

Enjoy. I will edit this post with more words if people decide to take part in this game. Come up with good meanings to the words that makes the meaning of the word axiomatic, aka. self-evident.

Thank you all.
Rico