Thread: Higher and higher

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks

Higher and higher

Sun's shining, birds are singing,
    Field mouse is out wandering through the field as field mice are known to do, eating what he can.
    Suddenly, his world turns dark, hot and moist. He's shocked, bewildered and alive, but has no idea what's happened to his world.
    In the meantime, the hawk is catching the thermals, flapping his wings only as necessary, happy he just swopped down on that poor hapless mouse and swallowed him in one effortless gulp.
    Mouse is hellbent on getting out of whatever he's managed to get into, so starts working his way through the bird.
    He claws, pulls, and finally manages to get himself all the way thru the bird, eventually seeing the "light at the end of the tunnel".
    He finally reaches his front paws out thru the backside of the bird, and pokes his little head out the hawk's butt.
    The mouse is shocked at how far down his field is, how far away it appears.
    He wiggles out just a bit more, turns up to face the bird, realizing what has happened to his mouse self.
    "Hey !!" he yells at the bird.
    The hawk is more than just a bit startled at this sudden noise, not to mention the bit of discomfort this mouse is causing sticking out his rear.
    "What ??" the hawk asks back.
    "You just ate me, didn't you?" asks the mouse.
    "In one quick bite."
    "So" .. the mouse asks .... "I've never seen the ground that far away before. Just how high are we?"
    Bird glances down, looks back at the mouse, looks down again and says " About a mile, I reckon."

Mouse looks back up at him, a pleading, inquisitive look on his face, whiskers just moving back and forth, scootin just a bit backward and asks " You wouldn't shit me now, would you?"
    Last edited by EZnTn; 09-13-2010 at 11:27 PM.