Thread: My real bad experience with mvpmotorsport.com

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks

Thumbs down My real bad experience with mvpmotorsport.com

It all began on August 22, 2010, when I bought a clutch for my car. I paid $ 512.25 for a STAGE 3 clutch and so far, March 6, 2011, SIX MONTHS LATER, I have not received anything!!!!

Not to lie I have not received anything, I received a box of chocolates, from Sweden, by mistake. Returned in the mail, of course, and registered the error. I have pics of this box.

I immediately got in touch with Robert Delangel and Paul Hamblin and so, I could really know how they act in this cases.

In my country and the U.S., the law says that the seller is responsible for the entire sale, from the moment she leaves the store, to final delivery at the home of the recipient. Thus the world, at least mvpmotorsport. Even receiving the money, they do not take the responsability.

They allege that the USPS is responsible for this, they lost the package and I have to bear with this until the decision of the USPS to return the money to them. That's not right. A company that prides itself on serving customers worldwide can not act this way. They have the legal and moral obligation to give me back the money because the delivery is the responsibility of whoever sold the product, AND THEY CHOOSE USPS!

I tried desperately all kinds of get my money back from Robert Delangel and Paul Hamblin, in vain. ALL emails I have saved that show how much I'm desperate, but they argue that standards in mvpmotorsport are ABOVE the law, and hence no I will return your money or send another clutch because the fault was not theirs.

Frankly, after being afraid to post it, because I thought they would NEVER return my money, I thought everyone should know this, not to fall into the same mistake I did.

Even the worst of the ebay sellers, would return my money or send another product immediately, but they do not feel guilty about it and claim that the USPS was my choice. It was not. I got the email that proves that Mr. Robert Delangel says:

"It features a graphite carbon friction material. It would b much better
    yes, That clutch is $ 491 shipped via USPS.

Regards,
    Robert Del Angel "

I'd really like to say that mvpmotorsport is not having a decent behavior in this case, maybe because I'm a 10 thousand miles away. I really believe he deserved better treatment and MY MONEY BACK.

I am not rich, work hard and lost a lot of money with the car still waiting for a clutch. I've Begged for them to solve the case, but for 6 months get the same message that they are not responsible for it. They are who were sent via USPS, I can prove it.

If any lawyer or moderator in the forum can help me, thank you. I can prove every single line on this post.

Sorry for the long post, but here in Brazil you CANNOT treat a client as a clown.

Thanks.

Christiano de Luca, 37, Brazil.

SoSoCal verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) DuTTch's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    If you are in Brazil its prolly stuck at customs. I bet you owe some import taxes on it. They hate that in europe but it is a fact.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    No, it's not DuTTch. Our customs are awesome, I never had a problem in 10 years buying and I have no problem in tax payment. The problem was there, in US.