That's how I did mine. FWD steering rack, expansion plug on the rear dif and got all my parts from Speedway motors.

That's how I did mine. FWD steering rack, expansion plug on the rear dif and got all my parts from Speedway motors.
For the first time in about 2 years I got the rear hatch release cable to work.
When I tried to add remote hatch release with the alarm, it kinda worked, then quit working all together, after that the lever release quite working in the car.
Relocated the pull for the alarm to open the hatch, and adjusted everything and it is now working again, the release lever in the car AND the remote release for the alarm....feeling accomplished.
The best part is, I know this will not become an issue again.
Did this today. Ninja performance poly front subframe bushings. Need to do the control arm bushings next but would rather use a press for that. Definitely much better shape than the old stockers. New center pin material for rear subframe bushings won't be in till Tuesday unfortunatelybut at least the front cross member is mostly ready to go back on, which means the wheels and tires are almost ready to go back on.
Mods: 2g 3k body conversion, 2g Brake upgrade, Rota P45R rims
Projects: Interior sound deadening, 14Bs, forged bottom end, custom radiator and sound mounts
Finished up almost all of the wiring and soldering in the engine bay.
![]()
July 2014 COTMWe follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.
Confirmed that my rear ground for my sound system is adequate, like 0 Ohms adequate. I also got my mudflaps apart, and the brackets ready for neutralizing then reassemble then coated.
Spent better part of the afternoon replacing fog lights.
They lasted 18 years ...
I spent today installing electroluminesent panel backlighting for the main cluster.
Interior is one step closer to complete:
![]()
'91 GTO TT, 136000kms, Megasquirt MS3X, TD04L-13Ts, 1500kg flat. You can find my build thread at GTOperformance.co.nz (login required)
You could always find a "wet arm" to make work. My Grand Prix has no nozzles. The stream is sprayed from the wiper arms themselves. If I ever get back to getting the Stealth on the road that I what I plan on doing.
[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks