Page 174 of 892 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 8916

Thread: What did you do today to your 3/S?

  1. #1731
    SKADOOSH!!! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2008

    Location
    Prince George
    Posts
    1,295
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 49 Times in 42 Posts
    I just finished up on all of my polishing that I'm going to be doing to the car (minus the tans) and mocked it all up to buff it up nicely. The pictures really don't do the shine justice.


    Photobucket

  2. #1732
    Banned Not Verified Blackmount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Owner Since
    Mid-April 2011.

    Location
    Monroe WI
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    Exactly what went through my head when I read his post. Glad I went back a couple pages since the rest of you inconsiderate pricks ignored him!

    No one called him stupid either. Guess that makes it personal.

  3. #1733
    LW fears my posts Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1996, 1st Stealth TT; 2000, current TT

    Location
    Dallas TX
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 121 Times in 102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Parker View Post
    I just finished up on all of my polishing that I'm going to be doing to the car (minus the tans) and mocked it all up to buff it up nicely. The pictures really don't do the shine justice.


    That looks great! I have a lot of respect for those who polish their engine parts. I did my valve cover years ago, and I either don't have all the proper tools to do a perfect job, or I just wasn't patient enough with it. After that, I said there was no way I would attempt to do the plenum.

  4. #1734
    Forum User Not Verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Cape Girardeau
    Posts
    4,791
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 296 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Parker View Post
    I just finished up on all of my polishing that I'm going to be doing to the car (minus the tans) and mocked it all up to buff it up nicely. The pictures really don't do the shine justice.


    looks amazing

    Parting 6 speed
    Pampena 3.5 Stroker, GTX 2867 Gen IIs, AEM Series2, oohnoo SMIC, DN Hardpipes, FIC 1650s, Walbro 525, aermotive fpr, Dejon intake pipes, Tial Q, Koyo Rad, Samco Hoses, Stoptech 332mm fronts, HKS GT4 Coilovers, Spec 4+ LW, JDM 6 Speed, Billet shift forks, Pampena brace

  5. #1735
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    I thought I was looking at a photoshopped HDR pic because of all the shine coming off from the engine. It looks nice. Kudos for all the work. I haven't had enough patience or the right tools to do much of it myself. I'm not even sure if I want to have much of a polished engine bay anymore maybe some powdercoating to offset it.
    95 RT/TT Billet TD04s E70, DW1000cc injectors, ARC-2 with 92mm maf, 3SX fuel rail loop, hotwired Walbro 416/485, 3" FMIC, single small Krank vent, DR 3.5" downpipe and cat-back, DNP 02 housings, Hallman Pro MBC, BlackStealth LCDBC, AEM wideband, AEM oil pressure, Apexi S1 coilovers with SCE EVO 8/9 adapters, 3SX adjustable control arms, Spec 3+ clutch, Maximal solids/3SX poly motor mounts, Setrab custom SMOC, stock motor 127k miles, stock drivetrain.

  6. #1736
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    J Parker! I'm going to pleasure myself to those pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  7. #1737
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts


    That is fucking porn

  8. #1738
    There will be Blood! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1997

    Location
    In Sane!
    Posts
    4,677
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 449 Times in 331 Posts


    Holy Shit!

    Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

  9. #1739
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fnloud View Post
    Man I hates it when you have choices like that. Have you looked into like Glass polishing kits with Cerium Oxide Powder?
    Tried the Cerium Oxide on mine. Made it even worse!!! I now have micro scratches all over the windshield. At first I didn't se anything, but after a couple washes they all started to show up. I got a quote from Safelite for about $240.00 installed...

    Check it out on Youtube!!


    93 Stealth TT - The Stealth Project

    Renegade Tech Works ECS Controller on Intrax Springs
    Chrome ECU
    Hybrid 13g's
    EVO 560cc Injectors
    Spec Stage 3 clutch
    Ninja Performance Output shaft & Input spool
    Ninja Performance Solid Tensioner & Gates racing T-Belt
    CX Racing Dual Core FMIC
    Megan SS Exhaust
    Fidanza Cam Gears and Clear Covers
    3rd Gen Lifters
    HKS BOV
    K&N FIPK
    Maximal High flow converter
    Walbro FP & FuelLab FPR
    Maximal and Seattle Solid Mounts
    All -6an Lines
    Custom -6AN coolant neck lines
    AWS/ABS/Cruise Delete
    MP Rear Control Arms
    SS Brake Lines
    99 Front Conversion
    2nd gen Rear Bumper
    99 Combat Wing
    Complete interior LED Swap
    Skillard Fuel channel
    Oohnoo FPR Bracket
    .
    .
    More to Come......

  10. #1740
    Wrench Monkey Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts
    Replaced the 2 solid side motor mounts with factory rubber mounts. What a difference in noise and vibration transfer into the cabin at idle! Looking forward to seeing how it is on the road.

    Also pulled a bad lower control arm bushing out, just have to find it's replacement. Dealer wants $91 per bushing, still debating whether or not to go with it.
    1997 3000GT VR4 - Solano Black Pearl - E85 - E316G-BIG - All the boost
    1993 3000GT VR4 - Maroon/Blacktop - Back to stock/Restoration
    1994 Stealth R/T - Primer - Parts store

Page 174 of 892 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274674 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering