Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still Got A Few Parts To Sell That I wont Need FMIC, Tank, Sending Unit, 9b's...

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks

Still Got A Few Parts To Sell That I wont Need FMIC, Tank, Sending Unit, 9b's...

I have decided to completely redo everything basically for my new setup, so the only reason im selling these parts is to upgrade, they are all in mint/like new condition.

1) I need a different design on my endtanks this year so i am selling my front mount. This is a garrett core, and for those of you that dont know the best air to air cores available.
    It measures 24x12x3.5 (just the core) with 2.5'' in/out pipes coming straight out.

Saying this thing is awesome is an understatement. It managed to keep the intake temps in check with the 9b's pumping out 20+ psi.

I can leave the pipes the way they are, or cut it back down to 3'' long pipes on each side and bead roll them like a normal IC.

$500 shipped and its yours

2)Next up is my 9b's with manifolds, o2 housings, and lines all still attached and ready to bolt on. These have served me well, made great power/torque consistantly. Never a leak, no smoke out of the exhaust, and if you can fit your fingers in there to spin them, they still feel like new. They were taken off with a little over 70k miles on them (dont remember the exact number).

They will come with oil feed and returns still attached, as well as all the coolant lines. None of them are bent or cut, they are ready to bolt right in.

Looking to get $300 shipped out of them

3) I have the line I first had made as for the rubber clutch line replacement, it is the right size and fittings, it just doesnt have the plastic coating on it they normally come with, but otherwise still a brand new stainless line.

$25 shipped takes it.

4) I will be making an aluminum cell this year, so i wont be needing the stock tank. It has a little surface rust on the top, but is very clean underneath. Not much else to descibe about a gas tank.

$50+ shipping

5) Stock sending unit. A little dirty, but solid. All wiring is intact, and never broken. The nut on the feed line is a little worn, but a wrench still holds it fine. Still has the seal on it, but the pump has been removed.

$95 shipped for it

Also got a bunch of random parts i've pulled out, if you see something you need let me know.

Paypal thebird65@aol.com

-Austin@STM

-Ricer Evo 8: 8.75 @ 166 Best MPH of 167. Quickest 4G63 Powered Evo in The US!!!
    -Chris Cessna's Stock short block Evo 8: 9.76@150 Worlds Fastest Stock Motor Evo 8 and First Stock Block In The 9's!
    -Shawna's DD Evo 8: 9.97@143.88 Best MPH of 145 Full leather interior, A/C, navigation, stock brakes, cruisin 9's in style
    -Cory's Stock 7 bolt talon: 10.3@136 No crank walk here...
    -STM Stock turbo/motor Stealth RT: 10.95@127 Worlds Quyickest/Fastest and most powerful Stock turbo/ motor 3S
    -James STM built Pump gas Evo8 stock motor: 10.2@137 Stock long block, and only on pump gas!
    -Mike Faggiano Evo3 16g stock motor 1g 11.0@124 just a 16g knockin on 10's door.
    And the list goes on...

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'll take the clutch line. Sending Paypal now.

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    Hey Austin, Im guessing that price is just for the core?
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FeaRpb View Post
    Hey Austin, Im guessing that price is just for the core?
    Ya, the core alone with no end tanks is almost $400. Just trying to get enough out of it to get another one. I have to make completely different endtanks, and i dont even want to try cutting them off of this one, so im just gonna start fresh.

Its only a year old, and has about 10-12k miles on it, no oil at all.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Clutch line is sold, and going out today.

-Austin

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    last chance if anyone needs a gas tank make an offer now.

Its going in the dumpster tomorrow, im tired of it being in the way.

Do you have that small valve that goes on the top of the gas tank?

Cost to ship tank to 31547
    HTC EVO

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    i think the last tank we shipped was like $65, and do you mean the blue plastic piece on top?

It's a plastic check valve I broke mine so need to replace it
    And its not the one that attaches to the sending unit
    It's mounted on the very top of the tank by I think 4 nuts
    HTC EVO

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    ya i still got that.

$15 shipped for that sound good?