Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Games and Reviews!

SKADOOSH!!! verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Video Games and Reviews!

Hey guys, just thought I'd start a thread with the main focus of the most current video games and their reviews. Point being, what games are you playing, how are the graphics, how do you like it? Regardless of platform lets hear what you have.

I think for us "gamers" on here this one will be quite helpful in terms of unleashing some of the more underrated games out there. Thanks in advance for bringing some good ones to light!
    Photobucket

SKADOOSH!!! verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Nothing? Okay well, I just tried the newish need for speed... I wouldn't waste my time if I were you lol.

Stress free wheel gap. Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I liked the new need for speed! Since the Burnout people made the game basically, it plays too much like Burnout. However, I love Burnout =D.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Playing MW2 as of most recently, though it is hardly new. Copious amounts of hackers on there. However, that is being taken care of as Sony is now permanently banning them all.

Otherwise, I've been dabbling on some GT5. Still need to do some B-Spec races. Phenomenal game with great graphics. Online play is so-so. More times than not, a lobby is laggy.

Stress free wheel gap. Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I've got a few races left in beginner B-Spec and the few endurance races left. I haven't done A-Spec much yet, been doing the license tests and special events instead.

Hitokiri Battousai verified
    Owner Since
    June 2002

Thanks
    I've been sucked into Just Cause 2 like it was meth. I just can't say no to it. Playing on the PC, and honestly even with the somewhat clunky controls I can't make the switch to controller on it (have a 360 controller for my PC for games like Batman:AA and racing games). Nothing beats the mouse for fine-tuning your kills (and the 1000+ headshot kills I have attest to that). Gameplay is great. I heard a rumor that there is an actual story line to this game, but I'm too busy blowing shit up, assassinating people, and causing general chaos to bother with it. I've got over 100 hours into it so far, and just hit 85% completion, so yeah - lots to do in the world of Panau. Game looks great and plays fine with my current PC. It's been posted before but I'll repost for those that didn't partake in the PC thread:

Q6600-3.0GHz
    6GB DDR2 1066 ram
    iP35-Pro MoBo
    GTX 285 1GB
    2 X 150GB Velociraptor (RAID-0, this is strictly a games drive)

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadmollafolla View Post
    Playing MW2 as of most recently, though it is hardly new. Copious amounts of hackers on there. However, that is being taken care of as Sony is now permanently banning them all.

Otherwise, I've been dabbling on some GT5. Still need to do some B-Spec races. Phenomenal game with great graphics. Online play is so-so. More times than not, a lobby is laggy.
    Nothing wrong with banning the cheaters, not exactly hackers. But be careful sony can now ban you for using a non-sony controller or bluetooth or just because they feel like it. BTW sony hasn't banned anyone yet, the makers of mw2 have banned people though.

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    haven't played anything "new" in a while. laptop shat itself before i came out here, and my backup has an integrated mobility radeon 128Mb card. i did finally manage to download the "ID" pack & have been playing a LOT of heretic, doom, etc.

when i get home & i get to play with my new MSI, i'll be busting out bioshock 2 & fallout 3 for the first time. unless, of course, i decide to finish goldeneye 007 on my wii first.

...of course, i might be too busy working on my car to actually do any of that.

SKADOOSH!!! verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The ID pack is the shit lol, I never get tired of those oldschool games

I've been wanting to try out Just Cause 2. Perhaps after I finish digging my car out of the snowbank, I'll demo it.

Or... I'll just get sucked into working on it, I swear it has some mystical spell on me that keeps me at it's side

Man vs 3/S verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Over the last year I have played through quite a few games, was a pretty good year, IMO.

God of War 3, FF13, Borderlands, Starcraft 2, GT5, Fallout New Vegas, and most recently Marvel vs Capcom 3. I would recommend all of these games to everyone, they were all top notch games.

I need to find a new computer game, my 2000 dollar machine just sits cuz I got ps3 games to play
    93 R/T - Modded, Full Suspension, Full Exhaust, Quaife Diff, Turbo brakes, Alpine/Boston Sound One of 25
    98 VR-4 - Billet 13t's, Downpipe, Blitz EBC, Ohlins R/T coil overs, SCE center differential, SCE oil pan, Pampena braced trans, TEC Rear Strut Bar, Custom Front Strut Bar, Camber Arms, Alum Driveshaft, 2" Koyo, Maximal oil cooler, SAFC2, Defi Gauges, RC 550's, Supra Pump, Skillard Splitter, Hardpipes, XYZ 14" front brakes/Carbotech, 255 Dunlop Z2's, AMR 18x9's, Alpine/Infinity/JL Sound. One of 13

3SNG15 Best overall

"I explode 1 piece rotors" -- ABM --
    Runs 12's (12.98's!!!!!!)
    My Garage