Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Video Games and Reviews!

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Ok First I'd like to suggest "SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR" pc

Some of the main problems I found are:
    - a extremely linear gameplay, you're almost force to follow way points.
    - collisions problems (you can enter some rocks, your weapons and hands go through walls).
    - the IA is really dumb, and in hard mode looks like they've got the Superman vision, not realistic.
    - the ragdoll effects when you shoot opponents are also poorly realised.

The models are also kind of poor, very limited (looks like it's always the same 3 or 4 opponents repeating the same 3 sentences forever, bad for immersion).
    Graphically, it's so so, not that bad but with some ugly glitches (like plants and grass moving through the ground, or lighting effect with no visible lights source , plus a very noticeable aliasing effect). Mulitiplayer addon maps are $5 bucks and really they should of come with it free.

All in all, it looks like an unprofessional work.

But

All in all. I absolutely love playing this game even with all its issues- hey its not as bad as STALKER's problems and I own all three Stalkers and will be buying the Stalker II coming out soon.
    "Video games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

PIONEER-ODR RS-K1/C-100/C-200/RS-P50 X2/RS-P1/RS-M1
    DIAMOND-AUDIO HEX 8" X2/HEX SILK DOME TWEETERS X4/D7-401 AMP X2/D7-402 X1/D7-152 AMP X1/D7-104 AMP X1 ETON 4-300/25HEX 4" X4 AUDIO-CONTROL EPIC-160
    ECLPISE 10" TITANIUM (SUBSONICS) X2 SW9102
    PHOENIX-GOLD 12" CYCLONES (INFRASONICS) X2 DC SERVOS http://webfaq.phoenixphorum.com/cyclone.htm
    FUSION 7 COLOUR L.E.D KITS X4 2 MODIFIED. Intergrated lighting through out install.
    1994-MITSUBISHI-GTO-TWIN-TURBO-4WD-4WS-FULLY OPTIONED-SERIOUSLY being MODIFIED

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Second: "BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2" pc

This is it! True War! The game sound is AWESOME! You feel that you're in the middle of a real war as it creates true disorientation at times. I'd recommend 100% for this game!!!
    Simply one of the best multiplayer online games out there. The squad gameplay is addictive especially if you have 2-3 friends ready to jump into a game with you. Working together with squadmates to achieve an objective make this a rewarding and compelling gaming experience. The Single Player wasn't the greatest thing ever, but the characters were definitely more interesting than those in MW2. Where this game shines (as if it wasn't obvious) is the multiplayer. It's truly an amazing experience, from the improved balance between classes and vehicles to the incredible destruction physics in every corner. At first I was getting killed 16 to my one . But as you rank up BOOM its like fuck yeah -take that cunts....

(P.S I'm 37 being excited like a 16 yo seeing his first real set of tits )

The only game in my collection that has beat this is L4D. But I've 600 hrs on that game.

SKADOOSH!!! verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    DEAD SPACE 2 pc

I HIGHLY recommend that you guys check this game out. I am playing it right now with 7.2 surround, in a dark room with no noise other than the game itself. The game is pretty well a point and shoot game, but has a good fill of creepy scenes and effects. I've been playing the game for a couple of days now and have had a blast! The graphics are pretty good, and the story line is that which you would expect from a game like FEAR.
    Photobucket

Stress free wheel gap. Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reallyxxxxxxloud View Post
    Ok First I'd like to suggest "SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR" pc
    I tried this on xbox and gave up because it was so bad .

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I didn't notice all of those glitches in Sniper Ghost Warrior, but I didn't spend a lot of time playing it yet. It's based on the same engine used in Crysis, so the graphical issues can mostly be blamed on that. It's good for looking pretty at least I too had fun playing it at least. Never tried it on 360 though, so idk how good it is there.
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i'm enjoying fallout 3 right now; but it does show that it was designed for ps3/xbox. fuck you console-gaming.

SKADOOSH!!! verified
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inperfectdarkness View Post
    i'm enjoying fallout 3 right now; but it does show that it was designed for ps3/xbox. fuck you console-gaming.
    Consoles are shit IMO, I like being able to go beyond HD with my graphics, and more than 5.1 surround.

| @/|/| +|2()|/| verified
    Owner Since
    December 2009

Thanks
    Dragon Age II is the shit!!...Consoles arent shit ...How can you say such a thing?? But I get where you are coming from, if I could afford a gaming pc I would FORSURE have one. And for a good amount of games, I prefer mouse and keyboard. Its better because theres more buttons, and I feel like I have more control with a mouse than a stick.

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    consoles are good for certain types of games. like platformers.

FPS's and RTS's should be PC only. period. and can we please stop decreasing resolutions? i'm sick of being hampered to resolutions inferior to what i had 10 years ago. kthxbi.

Stress free wheel gap. Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Only things on console that I play are racing games. I hook up a playseat and go at it =).