I recently put new turbo's, injectors, walbro and an emanage blue in and now the car smokes at idle, but no other time its seems. Tomorrow I'm going to be followed around by a friend and verify that it only smokes at idle.

It's a white smoke but it smells like oil so I'm not really sure what the cause is. I was going to replace my pcv valve because I read of it causing this sometimes, but also having leaking vss will cause the same problem from what I read.

When I took my pcv valve off to test it, I really couldn't blow through any direction with a noticeable amount of air coming out the other side. This included blowing into the threaded side, in which an amount of air so small came out that I don't know if I was imagining it or not, and through the nipple side, which no air came out of. It also didn't rattle for a while until I just kept shaking it and it finally started but didn't do it with ease.

The turbo's have a little shaft play but aren't touching the walls of the turbo. And since I've put all this stuff in I've only boosted once when trying to tune and that was only 9 psi peak so I don't believe I ruined anything.

What's the most likely culprit? Should I order a new PCV valve first?