Thanks

Ohio Mom Kelley Williams-Bolar Serves 10-Day Sentence

did she do the right thing?
    what would you do?

Dad verified Feedback Score 0 NickS VR4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    01 Apr 03 - Jokes on me

Thanks
    Yes and no. Her father lived there and paid taxes. She technically could allow her children to live with her father, and then they would be eligible. City just set and example out of her. 100 others broke the law just like her, but she stood up for the reason behind it and was shut down, unlike those that got away with it, who probably didn't even have a tax payer in the district, just because they plead guilty or paid the taxes.

Forum User verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) MADMarc's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Why did the district have to get a PI on the case rather than law enforcement? That's one hell of a way to budget your funds. I don't think the court system worked perfectly here but it still seemed to follow the laws. Like Nick said, she could have allowed her children to live with their grandfather but I'm sure that'd be rough for the mom to not be able to be with her kids every day. I'm sure if she let them stay there just a few days a week the system would have let it go.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    they monitored her 27 phone calls with her father and they discussed how much money they will make from this, al sharpton is coming to help them

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) jba3's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcshooter View Post
    they monitored her 27 phone calls with her father and they discussed how much money they will make from this, al sharpton is coming to help them
    That should prove interesting. I try not to ever believe news any more, since it's rarely ever the entire story.
    1995 VR4 Coupe

YOUUSSS TRROOOLLLIN supporter Feedback Score 0 sketch's Avatar
    Owner Since
    8/2008

Thanks
    chewbacca defense IMO:
    now this, is chewbacca. chewbacca lives on endor with all the little ewoks.
    THIF DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. WHYYYY would a 7 foot tall wookie want to live with all the little ewoks?
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

-jeff

1992 SVX LS-L
    1996 3000GT FWD-TT
    2005 XC90 T6 AWD

i collect parts.

6g74 block : 6g74 crankshaft (for sale!) : 6g75 crankshaft : 6g74/75 forged H-beam rods : 6g75 MIVEC heads : 2x 20G TD05 turbos

DrWeldin Wastegate upgrades : DrWeldin brushed sparkplug cover : Pampena solid rear diff bushings : STM brainded stainless clutch line : GZP remote clutch bleeder : Maximal Performance? T-case bracket : Seattle91VR4 poly motor mounts : front solid motor sound : 98SL ECU w/ Chrome & BlackStealth adapter harness : 3SX O2 simulators : TLE Groundwire kit

Krank Vents (original) : 3.0" GM MAF : 3.75" GM MAF w/ adapter harness : MAFT 1.x : NinjaPerformance remote IAC block : BlackStealth LCD Boost Controller : NinjaPerformance Boost Controller : Dejon split y-pipe : Dejon pre-turbo intake pipes w/ K&N filters : K&N FIPK kit : DSM SMICs : Tim/*GT Custom TD05 SMICs BIGGER THAN YOURS : random tech high-flow cat : M2 exhaust

Jackhammer Dual pump fuel hangar : 2x Aeromotive Stealth 340 fuel pumps : SX -10AN fuel filter : 450cc DSM blacktop injectors : 880cc delphi injectors : Stealthlabel injector quick disconnect clips : custom stainless steel breaded PTFE dual feed fuel setup : Fuelab FPR : Skillard underbody fuel channel

96 Stealth spoiler (original) : 2x Cianci 52mm DS B-pillar gauge pods w/ 1x matching PS blank B-pillar (different manufacturers) : Billet grill : random eBay? strut bar

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) Mikes2nd's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    they put out here phone records now just to spite her, they were talking about selling the movie rights

Don't blame them... get on oprah. I think the school really went after her because they were like HEY STOP IT! or at least come in and discuss it with us, and they completely blew the school off.

Owner Since

Thanks
    a little more info... she lied about her income..she lied about her child support..she lied about her place of residency.. she lied about sevinging in the military.. she taught her children lying is fine if it enables you to get what you want... she says this should not disqualify her from being a school teacher.. she claims she was prosected because she is black.. on serving in the military she recieved a envelope from the copley-fairlawn school system in 2008 ,she returned it unopened writing deployed overseas for eigth months.... prosectlor=are you in the military ? williams bolar= no have you ever been deployed ? willams bolar= no but i have been harassed. i guess that is the same.. and we just had al sharpton here backing here up and a state rep vernon sykes has has a bill that would allow students to attend a school where a grand parent lives.. what next where a 3rd cousin lives,

Owner Since

Thanks
    When this first broke I was wondering what was missing. It didnt make sense that they would single out ONE person when there was a big group who were "caught." She just refused to admit she was wrong, so they had BIG list of things she did wrong and they were legal documents she should have never lied about. She had plenty of ways to correct this OVER THREE YEARS when she was first confronted. yep, she's a weenie!

As far as Sharpton is concerned his comments were absolutely assinine! All he did was play the race card and ignore all the laws she broke.
    Ohio.com - Open letter to Sharpton from Dyer

I dont think I would mind NOT having Williams-Bolar in any school having contact with kids to teach them her ways. I hope the felony sticks.

BTW- A cop lost his job over this whole debacle when he used police computers ILLEGALLY to find information about Williams-Bolar.
    AkronNewsNow.com | News

Justice was done but you can be sure the legal system will be tied up with the fallout.

-SP

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) jba3's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcshooter View Post
    a little more info... she lied about her income..she lied about her child support..she lied about her place of residency.. she lied about sevinging in the military.. she taught her children lying is fine if it enables you to get what you want... she says this should not disqualify her from being a school teacher.. she claims she was prosected because she is black.. on serving in the military she recieved a envelope from the copley-fairlawn school system in 2008 ,she returned it unopened writing deployed overseas for eigth months.... prosectlor=are you in the military ? williams bolar= no have you ever been deployed ? willams bolar= no but i have been harassed. i guess that is the same.. and we just had al sharpton here backing here up and a state rep vernon sykes has has a bill that would allow students to attend a school where a grand parent lives.. what next where a 3rd cousin lives,
    Sounds like she needs to spend some time in a small concrete room, and needs a bit of psychiatric evaluation too, because she's nucking futs and deserved everything she has got and will get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast