Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This might be good bye...

Rice Patrol verified
    Owner Since

Thanks

Cool This might be good bye...

So I have been inactively selling my car for a while now...I was very specific on what I wanted and the other day a guy contacted me with promising news. Well, he came and looked at my car today and he wants it and was thoroughly impressed at the condition the car is in despite it's tortured past. I am going to go check out the trade this afternoon and if all goes according to plan then as soon as I get my new ecu...I will have a newer car. I cannot live without boost and I will still own the Eclipse but Mean Green will be no more...

I do not know whether I should be sad or happy because there isn't anything besides an NSX that is more visually appealing than a 3000gt...I will at least be keeping my TE37's.

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Nobody is telling you to leave, big guy I'm planning on sticking around if my car sells. The Evo forums are mildly retarded anyways...

What are you looking at buying?
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝

Rice Patrol verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
    Nobody is telling you to leave, big guy I'm planning on sticking around if my car sells. The Evo forums are mildly retarded anyways...

What are you looking at buying?
    I prolly won't go anywhere..lol..my car is "Mean Green." I get off on messing with people to much to just up and leave....I just might have to change my name to fit the new car.

newho..

I don't have money to throw around so I could only trade. I have wanted another 240 for a long time except I wanted an RB25 / RB26 S14.5 that is blue. Well, one surfaced...I spend 8 hours last night cleaning my car to help ensure things go smoothly and I am exhausted.

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Ooo.... Pics? It better not be riced out...

Rice Patrol verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
    Ooo.... Pics? It better not be riced out...
    I'll post pix when I get it...it's not riced out...promise. I hate 240 rice.

The body is in excellent shape with fresh paint, the engine bay will need some lovin as most people don't do very clean RB install's. If I do get it...considering RB's are my fav....

Rice Patrol verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Ok so I went and looked at the car today. In my eye's it is not an even trade but the car is exactly what I want. The paint is fresh and the interior is in good shape. The RB runs great as expected and as soon as my new ecu gets here, I will be the new owner of an s14.

Pass Me Another Hooker
    Owner Since

Thanks
    love those cars. i miss my s13 vert so much. it was just a DD but man do i miss it. lowered on 16s with a nice lip, nice looking and sounding exhaust, car was in near mint and a white vert that was 5speed swapped. sold it for 3500 with out the wheels, i still kick myself for selling it. now its being riced on all over the place about 45 minutes south of me.

stick around. doesn't matter, sooner or later you will get another 3000gt, even if it becomes the DD.

Rice Patrol verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I traded my RB 240 for my VR4 a few years ago and regret it everyday. The 240 was sooo much more reliable and sooo much faster than the VR4. I will probably not ever get another 3000 but our Eclipse will be as close to a 3000 as I ever get again...it has a 6G72 in it and we plan on swapping it out to a 6G74.

Pass Me Another Hooker
    Owner Since

Thanks
    well fine then

i was gonna say never say good bye, its just a cya later, but nowwww lol. j/p i want another 240. post pics once this thing goes down!

Rice Patrol verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    This is the car as it sits. It has corner lights in it now, that's the only thing missing.

I'm not a fan of the origin fenders but I'll live...they will be changed out eventually.

I already have JIC FLA-2's for it, Te37's, Carbon hood, GT30R and supporting mods for the engine....so yea...I'm gonna have some fun..
    Last edited by Mean Green; 09-14-2010 at 04:13 AM.