Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: really, david? seriously?

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks

really, david? seriously?

it appears i've lost my ability to use classified on "that other site". yeah 25+ transactions, 100% positive rating; and i can't post in "wanted" or start threads in the "for sale" section.

i had ALMOST thought that it might start turning around once they replaced nadeem--but nope. this just re-affirms my hatred. and if it weren't for retards who ONLY post stuff for sale over there, i wouldn't even give a shit.

i'm going to go on a personal vendetta and PM every single person that asks a question in threads i see over there & tell them i'll provide the answers they want on THIS site.

fucking bitches. at least i can still post in classifieds here without being "verified". mutherfuckers.

/rant.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Wait? What? Did something happen for him to do that, or just for no reason? That guy sure loves his power trip.

I may have to stick my head back over there. I didn't know nadeem was replaced.
    1995 VR4 Coupe

Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i can't get a straight answer from david WHY my "verified" status was revoked. i was never notified about the revocation, and i know with certainty that it didn't happen until AFTER the split.

...yet somehow, i'm being juvenile.

LW fears my posts Not Verified
    Owner Since
    1996, 1st Stealth TT; 2000, current TT

Thanks
    Hell, I got banned for no reason at all... I had already left that site and came here. I was supposedly banned so "Nadeem could track usage" or some bullshit like that.

YOUUSSS TRROOOLLLIN supporter
    Owner Since
    8/2008

Thanks
    did you message april or any of the other classified moderators over there to see what was up?

(not to thread jack, but what happened to the chatter section over there?
    Edit: appears you have to be logged in to see it)
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

-jeff

1992 SVX LS-L
    1996 3000GT FWD-TT
    2005 XC90 T6 AWD

i collect parts.

6g74 block : 6g74 crankshaft (for sale!) : 6g75 crankshaft : 6g74/75 forged H-beam rods : 6g75 MIVEC heads : 2x 20G TD05 turbos

DrWeldin Wastegate upgrades : DrWeldin brushed sparkplug cover : Pampena solid rear diff bushings : STM brainded stainless clutch line : GZP remote clutch bleeder : Maximal Performance? T-case bracket : Seattle91VR4 poly motor mounts : front solid motor sound : 98SL ECU w/ Chrome & BlackStealth adapter harness : 3SX O2 simulators : TLE Groundwire kit

Krank Vents (original) : 3.0" GM MAF : 3.75" GM MAF w/ adapter harness : MAFT 1.x : NinjaPerformance remote IAC block : BlackStealth LCD Boost Controller : NinjaPerformance Boost Controller : Dejon split y-pipe : Dejon pre-turbo intake pipes w/ K&N filters : K&N FIPK kit : DSM SMICs : Tim/*GT Custom TD05 SMICs BIGGER THAN YOURS : random tech high-flow cat : M2 exhaust

Jackhammer Dual pump fuel hangar : 2x Aeromotive Stealth 340 fuel pumps : SX -10AN fuel filter : 450cc DSM blacktop injectors : 880cc delphi injectors : Stealthlabel injector quick disconnect clips : custom stainless steel breaded PTFE dual feed fuel setup : Fuelab FPR : Skillard underbody fuel channel

96 Stealth spoiler (original) : 2x Cianci 52mm DS B-pillar gauge pods w/ 1x matching PS blank B-pillar (different manufacturers) : Billet grill : random eBay? strut bar

Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Hey inperfectdarkness, I don't know why your verified seller status was revoked. I didn't do it, the only thing I can think of is when you were suspended. I don't know if it automatically removes you from the group or not. I honestly don't know. My internet has been splotchy for the past few days because of the snow, satellite internet FTMFL. So I didn't do verification yesterday, plus the superbowl. You should be verified by the end of the day .

Also it would help if you put in a VALID phone number.
    Last edited by dbest671; 02-07-2011 at 04:46 PM.

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    It doesn't remove verification when you are banned/suspended.

On another note, David doesn't like to give answers and does things his own way.
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Welcome to my world, at least they didn't perma-ban you for live without a reason. I have 100% positive feedback over there, with hundreds of transactions (not all rated, but whatever)... yet for some reason, David thinks I'm some sort of spawn-of-satan threat to that community
    Circa 2005... Oh my, how far I've come
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilie@GZP View Post
    gear wrenches = wrench with the spinny thing inside of the circle part?
    Current:
    2004 ML500 - Mommy Mobile
    1996 Ram 2500 V10 - Tow Vehicle
    1991 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo - Pink Parts, Billet GZP 747's
    1995 3000GT VR-4 - lawn gnome
    1999 3000GT SL - 7,436 miles
    1995 3000GT Spyder - garage ornament

FOR SALE:
    1995 3000GT Spyder VR-4 Red, 80k miles

Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Well the only other reason would be because the phone number in his profile or when he was verified the first time is invalid. I know the current phone number in there is invalid, because I tried to get him verified.

I know that it will seem like a lame reason, but that is the only other thing I can think of. But I know it wasn't me who removed you.

I have been trying to get an auto dump on verified sellers a year after they have been verified. I know I have ran across several people who profiles are not up to date. Yes, I have removed people because of this, but usually that is because they had a problem with a buyer and yes they were informed.

Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dbest671 View Post
    Hey inperfectdarkness, I don't know why your verified seller status was revoked. I didn't do it, the only thing I can think of is when you were suspended. I don't know if it automatically removes you from the group or not. I honestly don't know. My internet has been splotchy for the past few days because of the snow, satellite internet FTMFL. So I didn't do verification yesterday, plus the superbowl. You should be verified by the end of the day .

Also it would help if you put in a VALID phone number.
    it doesn't matter WHAT phone number is there. i'm overseas, and my phone will be turned off for the entire duration. this is standard operating procedure--and i refuse to face roaming charges for the ass-crack of the world that i'm currently living in. no offense, but that is a piss-poor excuse--as my response time to PM's i receive is well under 24 hours in most cases; and has never exceeded 72.

thanks for working with me on this. i appreciate it. did you see the clear timing covers i mentioned?