Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: A highway pull on 13ts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    A highway pull on 13ts

    I was just looking through my youtube videos and came across this one again.

    It was somewhere over 170 according to the speedo, which of course isn't accurate at all. I couldn't get a GPS lock on my phone that night so I have no idea what the real speed was, but whatever speed it was, its' one hell of a rush. It was somewhere well into 5th gear on a 6-speed with 18s.

    I'm thinking I might delete this one soon due to legal concerns. Though this doesn't compare to 185 in my stealth on that closed course in mexico.

    Last edited by Roy; 02-01-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - Single Turbo - http://roycormier.net

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering