Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GI: Single Turbo Kits for DOHC and SOHC

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    I would be awhile before I could swing the money, but am interested in pics of the SOHC set up.
    ^ What he said. Hopefully my tax return will cover this.
    MODS - DNP Intake with K&N Style Filter, Polished DOHC Throttle Body with Portmatched Plenum, Portmatched Intake and Exhuast Ports on Heads, Ported Intake Passages in Heads, Performance Valve Job (Street), 3SX WebCams Reground Cams, .20 Overbored Block/Pistons, 3SX Fed Spec Downpipe with Gutted Rear Pre-Cat, 3SX Stock Size Crank Pulley, BigTyla Ground Wires, MSD Spark Plug Wires, Seatlle92VR4's Hyper-Flex Polyurethane Motor, Ultimate Performance Strut Bars, 3SX Polyurethane Suspension Bushings, Shift Kit

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since
    '09

Thanks
    Great to see some love for the sohc!

Wow, this is a really cool idea! You know what would sell it? Include a full detailed and illustrated instruction manual that goes above and beyond just the parts in this kit and you'll have yourself a winner. People are always looking for easy, not because they can't do something complicated, but they're afraid of meeting an impasse of the unknown. If you had an easy to follow guide on this stuff like the way Stealth316 does with all their stuff then I could see this being an awesome product simply because of the support. Put it on Ebay and you'll have yourself a full time job haha

Forum User supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot_GT View Post
    Wow, this is a really cool idea! You know what would sell it? Include a full detailed and illustrated instruction manual that goes above and beyond just the parts in this kit and you'll have yourself a winner. People are always looking for easy, not because they can't do something complicated, but they're afraid of meeting an impasse of the unknown. If you had an easy to follow guide on this stuff like the way Stealth316 does with all their stuff then I could see this being an awesome product simply because of the support. Put it on Ebay and you'll have yourself a full time job haha
    I will post a detailed install manual on this site under the split second motorsports section and add some pictures to it as well for reference

Forum User supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    More options just added to the first post

i know there isn't a big market but what are the chances on getting a kit for the 6g74?
    Motor: 3.5 6g74, 3sx lw pulley, Maximal solid mounts, 8.5mm msd wires, Big tyla ground wires
    Drive Train: Spec stage 2, Rps lightweight flywheel
    Fuel: Ohhnoo ss fuel loop, TT fuel pump, TT fuel pump assembly
    Nitrous: Zex Wet EFI Nitrous Kit, zex bottle heater, Zex purge kit, Zex no2 gauge, Nos window switch, Weevil custom ashtray nitrous switch panel
    Managment: Autometer A/F gauge, Hand Held Halo dataloger, 3sx in bay fuel pressure gauge
    Suspension: Front and rear ultimate performance strut bars, Megan springs, Saleen wheels
    Intake/Exhaust: Generic cone filter intake and arm, Ultimate performance intake box, 3sx downpipe, 3sx test pipe, Megan catback
    look Good: 3sx plug cover, 3sx engine covers, Polished plenum, Polished valve covers, Polished fuel rails, 3KGT2NV allen bolt ss kit, 2g black garnish, Rear active aero transplant, Jdm snake eyes
    Interior: Custom two tone leather, Pioneer dvd, Alpine speakers, Alpine 4way amp, Ultimate performance door sills, Razo shift knob, 3sx Aluminum Pedal Covers, dual piller pod

wasting my money on a NA since 2009

Forum User supporter
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jessecain1 View Post
    i know there isn't a big market but what are the chances on getting a kit for the 6g74?
    A very good chance. We have been working on alot of products fitted around the 6g74 as this is what I have in the shop car

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    When do you think you will be able to get pics of the setup?

Current:
    1972 Chevy Nova
    2004 Ford F350 Lariat 6.0L
    1991 Stealth TT FWD
    1962 Volkswagen Beetle

Previous:
    1994 Stealth RT/TT
    1999 3000gt SL
    1973 Volkswagen Super Beetle
    1976 Jaguar XJ6
    1991 Chevy S10
    2000 Ford focus

Quote Originally Posted by Chatzvr4 View Post
    A very good chance. We have been working on alot of products fitted around the 6g74 as this is what I have in the shop car

i can't tell you how big of a smile that put on my face

I don't bite
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Subscribing for pics!
    1992 Kilder Green VR4 - First 4G swap in a 3S. 2.0, auto, awd. 9.65 at 143mph. Now LS swapped. 8.52 at 162.