Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what'r we all doing with our lives?

The one. The only. verified Feedback Score 14 (100%) stealthee's Avatar
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    I think the worst drivers in the US are in Ohio with New Jersey being a close 2nd. And Ohio will always suck. Sucks so hard all our trees lean west.

[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

Forum User verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    It's been a while since I been on I have been busy with work. Been working for an engineering form for 3 years doing emissions at fossil power plants traveling all over the country. Finally got married in June, now trying to finish up my car since 2 shops screwed me over!!!
    Ryan
    [B] Ray Pampena built 3.1 block, IPS heads, PTE billet 5857 turbos, Dynamic racing cams from his 8 sec car, custom Quad pump fuel system, Supermac plenum w/ q45 throttle body, dnp td05 fmic and piping, tein flex suspension, Ss transfercase, 300m output shaft, wilwood bbk,
    And a whole lot more......

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0 rawavr4's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Finishing up my last semester at NCC. Then saving up to buy a new DD next winter/fall.

SoSoCal verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) DuTTch's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I have become a total bum , havent worked in years. My dad passed away so I have been to the Netherlands 4 times this year. Just bought a 1993 MK2 RHD GTO TT over there. its got a brand spanking 3.1l ray engine in it, rebuild 6 speed 15g turbos 550cc injectors with supporting fuel mods, cianci 99 front end and some other goodies. Currently hanging up christmas lights more and more and more.

Chris said ninjas don't fall down. Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since
    7/07/07

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    BRG is awesome.
    QFT

BRG hype?

Forum User verified Feedback Score 0 HLxDrummer's Avatar
    Owner Since
    ~2006

Thanks
    What kind of research are you going to be doing? Sounds fun! I'm jealous your out making money basically lol

I'm finishing up at IUP this year. In the spring I'll be graduating with my B.A. in chemistry and a minor in biology. Next fall going to WVU SOM!

Been busy as hell even though I've let my studying drop after being accepted to WVU considering I've got like three labs, three jobs, p. chem. etc. Hopefully we can all get together in the spring though!

Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HLxDrummer View Post
    What kind of research are you going to be doing? Sounds fun! I'm jealous your out making money basically lol

I'm finishing up at IUP this year. In the spring I'll be graduating with my B.A. in chemistry and a minor in biology. Next fall going to WVU SOM!

Been busy as hell even though I've let my studying drop after being accepted to WVU considering I've got like three labs, three jobs, p. chem. etc. Hopefully we can all get together in the spring though!
    Since you'll be at dub vee you'll have to give me a call and we can hang out, even though the Stealth wont be road worthy again for awhile. LOL

Owner Since
    ~2006

Thanks
    Ya for sure! I don't know if I'll have the VR4 down there since I won't have time/I'll be close to campus, but we can meet up sometime to shoot the shit! What's going on with the Stealth?

Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    Not much. Parked it when it ate another trans and I decided to buy a newer car. Haven't really tocuhed it since March. My brother is moving into another house the beginning of next month. Once he moves out I will probably go through and arrange the garage and pull the Stealth in and do a little to it here and there. I'm not in any hurry to get it back on the road.

Owner Since
    ~2006

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    Not much. Parked it when it ate another trans and I decided to buy a newer car. Haven't really tocuhed it since March. My brother is moving into another house the beginning of next month. Once he moves out I will probably go through and arrange the garage and pull the Stealth in and do a little to it here and there. I'm not in any hurry to get it back on the road.
    Oh ya I forgot about that! Apparently your not in a hurry or it would have been done ~2 hours after you got it home lol!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast