Thread: I'm leaving February 1st for BMT... but Midwest Turbo Connection is here still!!!

TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades Feedback Score 8 (100%) 92RT-TT's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

I'm leaving February 1st for BMT... but Midwest Turbo Connection is here still!!!

Just thought I should put up a thread a few days ahead of time to let people know where I will be going. I recently joined the Air Force Reserve so February 1st I will be shipping out to Basic Training @ Lackland AFB in San Antonio TX.

During this time Midwest Turbo Connection will continue to be run by my business partners Dave and Deborah. Dave already does 80% of the machining and fabrication/assembly and Deborah does all of our finances (and additionally she will be heading up our online presence more) so Midwest Turbo Connection will continue to run as it is now inspite of my absence.

Please send any messages regarding the business or inquires to our SN Midwest Turbo Connection as I wont be able to check anything online until after April 1st when I graduate from Basic and head off to tech school. Once in Tech school (from april 2nd-June 21st) I will be online again and able to field any questions and help out on the online front.

Please visit our website @ http://midwestturboconnection.com which features much more information regarding our turbos, upgrades, parts sales, FAQ, About us, as well as plenty of pictures.

We just got our online store up and running so for all future orders we will be directing you to the store or sending you an invoice to make tracking orders easier.

Feel free to visit our store @ http://shop.midwestturboconnection.com
    We currently accept All major credit cards as well as paypal @ our online store.

If you need to email us send it to: Sales@MidwestTurboConnection.com

As a little teaser Midwest Turbo Connection is going to be running a very special promotion/contest once I get back which will be featuring large cash prizes for 2 or 3 members online here. That is all I will say for now, our official announcement will come once I am back from Basic and Tech school

I wish everyone the best of luck and I look forward to getting back online once I graduate from basic!

-Dan (92RT-TT)

Dad verified Feedback Score 0 NickS VR4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    01 Apr 03 - Jokes on me

Thanks
    What AFSC?

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) ntcmpjg's Avatar
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    good for you have fun

3000GT of Europe
    www.3sofeu.org/main
    Cherry Hill Mitsubishi Coupon Code- 3SE

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) IPD's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    keep up informed on where you get stationed. if you're local to me, we gotta meet up.

Owner Since
    01 Apr 03 - Jokes on me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inperfectdarkness View Post
    keep up informed on where you get stationed. if you're local to me, we gotta meet up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 92RT-TT View Post
    I recently joined the Air Force Reserve
    Assuming close to home... tech school you may be close to one of us. I'm at JB-MDL (NJ)

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified Feedback Score 8 (100%) IPD's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    guard would be close to home. reserves...maybe, maybe not.

Owner Since
    01 Apr 03 - Jokes on me

Thanks
    Oh ok. I assumed that all are generally stationed at home, which would be the reason why they would join and not go active. 514th Reserve Sq is at my base.... kc-135s

TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades Feedback Score 8 (100%) 92RT-TT's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NickS VR4 View Post
    What AFSC?
    Command Post 1C3X1

Quote Originally Posted by ntcmpjg View Post
    good for you have fun
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by inperfectdarkness View Post
    I go to Mississippi for tech training, Keesler I think is the city. It'd definitely be cool to meet up with any locals from that area!

Quote Originally Posted by NickS VR4 View Post
    Oh ok. I assumed that all are generally stationed at home, which would be the reason why they would join and not go active. 514th Reserve Sq is at my base.... kc-135s
    Once I get back from Basic and tech I'll be stationed at my home base in MN (Fort Snelling) Flying Vikings 934th Airlift Wing.

The reserve is just like the Guard but we do not have any ties to the state that we are located in terms of funding and being called to action. We are federally funded and controlled rather then by state funding.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'm going to miss all my friends, family, and GF, but it should really be a great life experience for me .