Twice as much as the car was new...
Twice as much as the car was new...
Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
"Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" ..
Actually there was only 115 3000GT officially sold in Australia and in 1992 they cost AUD$90,000. How they were so much less in the USA I don't understand.
becouse we get screwed on imported cars due to trying to keep the local pieces of shit alive...we also have so few people compared to the USDM that we get screwed on local competition too.
imagine how many would have sold if they'd been $45k.
Building a House, Car Mods on hold!
1996 GTO, Owner since 2003.
yeahh, it's why the cheapest GTO currently for sale is a ~$14k Auto non-turbo![]()
That guy fucked my car. Lovely old guy, but no idea when it comes to cars. (Mitsu's anyways)
Mike - you're right. He blasted his system for me and I was like, that sounds shithouse! Mind you, his music choice was the Bee Gees so I was a little weirded out before he cranked it. lol
Scotty
got any idea on the final toll his work took on your car?
I can't say for sure, but I do know when I pulled the case after the first failure and saw no oil in the cawse and a smashed up bearing, there was problem number one, and now looking at putting the gearbox back on the car we found that crack from over tightening, there's problem number 2. And atleast 5 threads are ratshit and need to be helicoiled so there's 3 bits of sweet work I've needed to fix. Oh, and there was the over tightening of the oil filler in the GB that had to be repaired and helicoiled so yeah, outstanding shop that one. I'm trying to remember who recommended Harry to me in the first place......... lol
Scotty
effort would have been much better spent fabbing the factory rears to fit 10's.
holy SHIT! 45,000ono yeah right. i reckon i can guarantee a million times better sound system can be bought and installed for 35,000$ or less, and something that would actually suit the car. poor, car.
any1 wanna donate 35k for me to prove my point???![]()
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks