Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Some Parts To Sell Off The Stealth That I Wont Need This Racing Season

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks

Got Some Parts To Sell Off The Stealth That I Wont Need This Racing Season

First up is my stock turbos, they have been great to me for the 2 years i've owned the car. They now have 80k on them and are still nearly perfect! This is the first time they have been off of the car.

As most of you know these turbo have been pushed to the max, i raced with them several times in the time i have had the car, and never once had an issue with them.
    On the dyno they squeezed out 23psi and on the track ran a consistent 19psi every single pass. Never a puff of smoke and the intercooler piping doesnt have a spot of oil in it.

I'll start at $350 for them, still bolted to the headers so no broken bolts
    - also all lines are still attached and ready to bolt right in.

- Next up is a great condition fuel sender, all the connections are good, the feed line is just barely rounded, but still very usable. There is just a little bit of surface rust but otherwise mint.

$100 for just the sender, or $150 with the walbro 255 in it.

- I have a used walbro as mentioned above, couple years old, but no issues ran great pressure, and wasnt run dry.

I'll take 60 for it, unless it sells with the sender.

- Also have the tank for sale, some surface rust on the top, but still very nice, and not dented at all. Never seen a winter and about as nice as it will get without being new.

Not exactly sure what its worth so I'll say $100

- Had this sitting in a box for a year, forgot i even had it. Worked fine when removed reads up to 40 psi hass wiring for the light, and the fitting for the vac line. Only need screws or clips to hold it in place. Comes with the pod

I'll let it go for $30

If there any interior parts, or random brackets let me know, i still have everything i have pulled from the car for the most part

-a/c pump
    -abs pump
    -SMIC's and piping w/ aluminum y-pipe
    -all electronics
    -speakers
    -sun roof cover
    -mint charcoal dash
    -seats
    -seat belts front and rear
    - and a whole bunch more

Just make an offer, i'll let it go really cheap just to clear up some space.

Also if you want some new parts for install, I can cut you a deal on that to.

Paypal is Thebird65@aol.com

-Austin@STM

-Ricer Evo 8: 8.75 @ 166 Best MPH of 167. Quickest 4G63 Powered Evo in The US!!!
    -Chris Cessna's Stock short block Evo 8: 9.76@150 Worlds Fastest Stock Motor Evo 8 and First Stock Block In The 9's!
    -Shawna's DD Evo 8: 9.97@143.88 Best MPH of 145 Full leather interior, A/C, navigation, stock brakes, cruisin 9's in style
    -Cory's Stock 7 bolt talon: 10.3@136 No crank walk here...
    -STM Stock turbo/motor Stealth RT: 10.95@127 Worlds Quyickest/Fastest and most powerful Stock turbo/ motor 3S
    -James STM built Pump gas Evo8 stock motor: 10.2@137 Stock long block, and only on pump gas!
    -Mike Faggiano Evo3 16g stock motor 1g 11.0@124 just a 16g knockin on 10's door.
    And the list goes on...

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since
    since i was 18 of my first 3000gt that was 2008

Thanks
    how much for the the chrome y-pipe, where is it from ? shipped to 78574

FWD TT conversion almost ready

Devoted Darkling
    Owner Since

Thanks
    How much for the rear speaker covers (both sides)? Are they charcoal gray? Also, what kind of shape are your door panels in? Any bubbling or rips?
    2017 Chevy Volt: Daily Beater - More range, more savings!
    2015 335i Sedan M Sport: Replacing the 2007 335i... may it R.I.P.
    1994 3000GT VR-4: 12.835 @ 109.40 (stock injectors...) still have it... for now...
    2007 335i Sedan: Totaled while sitting at a red light...
    1997 Supra TT: Gone to the land of the Red Wings

"The world might end the night might fall :: Rain on down and cover us all :: And drown us with the burdens of our sins" -- Shirley Manson
    "I'm very, very famous. Not a lot of people know that." -- Geoff Achison

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Needmorboost- im not sure the brand it was on the car when I bought it. I believe its just a cheap one but it works. Pressure tested to 25psi i'll take $25 shipped for it, or if you want a new throttle body coupler and t-bolts with it, i'll take $50 shipped.

Ukyo- your talking about just the grills right? They are charcoal, make me an offer on them.
    The door panels are charcoal with tan insert the are bubbled on the armrest but otherwise no rips that I can think of, I remember them being very clean. Make an offer on those as well if your interested.

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin@STM View Post
    Needmorboost- im not sure the brand it was on the car when I bought it. I believe its just a cheap one but it works. Pressure tested to 25psi i'll take $25 shipped for it, or if you want a new throttle body coupler and t-bolts with it, i'll take $50 shipped.

Ukyo- your talking about just the grills right? They are charcoal, make me an offer on them.
    The door panels are charcoal with tan insert the are bubbled on the armrest but otherwise no rips that I can think of, I remember them being very clean. Make an offer on those as well if your interested.
    how about if i just take y-pipe and t-bolts and couplers? i have no use for the throttle body or i would take it.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    That's what I meant, throttle body coupler, not throttle body. Paypal is at the bottom of the first post, I can send it out Monday afternoon.

Member Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    That's what I meant, throttle body coupler, not throttle body. Paypal is at the bottom of the first post, I can send it out Monday afternoon.
    my apologies, read to quick and didnt think before posting again. thanks

Devoted Darkling
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Not just the grills, the whole speaker cover panel (grill and all). That is, assuming they aren't torn or bubbled. As for the door panel, mine are bubbled too, so that is what I'm looking to get rid of.

If the rear speaker cover panels are good, I'm still interested. Let me know. Thanks.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Ok I will check out the panels when I get home.

Forum User verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Oooo, goodies :P What's the condition of the center console storage box and also the center console trim piece dealio (hang in there w/my lingo) that goes from the storage box to the bottom of the radio? Any tears, cracks, warping?