Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: update on cianci....

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks

update on cianci....

just an fyi, in case anyone actually cares.

cianci's ebay account has been suspended.

1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Owner Since
    Birth

Thanks
    Doesn't sound like things are looking up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    It's just Shaun causing more trouble for him.

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    Hahaha
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm sorry, but I don't find this very funny. So, Ryan ran into some rough times, Shaun is going above and beyond any REASONABLE reaction. It's turned into a vendetta, and I think it's disgusting, and borders on psychotic. Shaun is proactively seeking to hurt and ruin Ryan and his business... for no reason other than personal justification.

I can't comment onto what exactly went on between the two of them, I've heard both sides, and I'm more inclined to side with Ryan on many accounts than Shaun... but we all know there are 3 sides to every story.

It's turned into some sick game for Shaun now. There is NO REASON for him to drag his PERSONAL BUSINESS with Ryan through the open public. If you have a gripe with him, either deal with Ryan PRIVATELY, or take it to court and let them handle it. If you want to keep the community updated...WONDERFUL! But do so AFTER the court decides who is in the right. Just because you're not HAPPY with how things worked out for you, doesn't mean what actually transpired was WRONG.

The ONLY reason for this all to be publicized is to defame Ryan (I am not talking about the legitimate complaints from customers). Not to say Ryan is 100% innocent here, but every business falls on hard times (I'll give Eugene as our most current example), but does that mean they should be publicly crucified for it?

If Shaun had all this concrete proof against Ryan, then he'd have taken it to court already. It takes 10 minutes to file in civil/small claims court, and costs about $100.

I am so fucking fed up with all this Cianci drama... he fucked up (whether due to his own mishandlings, or his mistrust in others, it's a moot issue at this point), whoopie-freakin-do. Let him rectify himself just like any other business, and move on. If he doesn't, then that's on him.
    Circa 2005... Oh my, how far I've come
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilie@GZP View Post
    gear wrenches = wrench with the spinny thing inside of the circle part?
    Current:
    2004 ML500 - Mommy Mobile
    1996 Ram 2500 V10 - Tow Vehicle
    1991 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo - Pink Parts, Billet GZP 747's
    1995 3000GT VR-4 - lawn gnome
    1999 3000GT SL - 7,436 miles
    1995 3000GT Spyder - garage ornament

FOR SALE:
    1995 3000GT Spyder VR-4 Red, 80k miles

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Come on seriously Em, they are as bad as each other...For different reasons but still.
    "Video games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

PIONEER-ODR RS-K1/C-100/C-200/RS-P50 X2/RS-P1/RS-M1
    DIAMOND-AUDIO HEX 8" X2/HEX SILK DOME TWEETERS X4/D7-401 AMP X2/D7-402 X1/D7-152 AMP X1/D7-104 AMP X1 ETON 4-300/25HEX 4" X4 AUDIO-CONTROL EPIC-160
    ECLPISE 10" TITANIUM (SUBSONICS) X2 SW9102
    PHOENIX-GOLD 12" CYCLONES (INFRASONICS) X2 DC SERVOS http://webfaq.phoenixphorum.com/cyclone.htm
    FUSION 7 COLOUR L.E.D KITS X4 2 MODIFIED. Intergrated lighting through out install.
    1994-MITSUBISHI-GTO-TWIN-TURBO-4WD-4WS-FULLY OPTIONED-SERIOUSLY being MODIFIED

Forum User Not Verified

Owner Since

Thanks
    What makes you think Shawn has anything to do with them not being able to sell on Ebay? If it's like anything we've been hearing it's more likely due to him not shipping his own products.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

----------------[2007 Ride of the Year.................................. 3.5 Stroker I did. w/DBB DR1000's

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oohnoo View Post
    What makes you think Shawn has anything to do with them not being able to sell on Ebay? If it's like anything we've been hearing it's more likely due to him not shipping his own products.
    It's Shaun's doing. I don't know ALL the details, but it is due to Shaun. The account is taken down temporarily while ebay/paypal does their investigation into the details.

LW fears my posts Not Verified
    Owner Since
    1996, 1st Stealth TT; 2000, current TT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilie@GZP View Post
    It's Shaun's doing. I don't know ALL the details, but it is due to Shaun. The account is taken down temporarily while ebay/paypal does their investigation into the details.
    Again, how do you KNOW this is Shaun's doing? Where's your proof?

Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm sorry Emilie, but I think Ryan did this to himself when he tried to lay all the blame at Shaun's feet on 3si (knowing full well Shaun couldn't say squat because he was banned). Shaun's story was a hell of a lot more compelling than Ryan's.

You shouldn't air your company's dirty laundry like that, especially if you don't (or can't) provide the proof.

And Eugene has owned up to his mistakes, and never tried to BLAME anybody else for those mistakes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dbest671 For This Useful Post: