Thread: 3000gt Straight Pipe/ Test pipe for sale

3000gt Straight Pipe/ Test pipe for sale

I have a test pipe I pulled from my 95 3000gt base. It is in good condition. Does not have any rust on it. Bolts right on. Comes with hardware. Looking for $50 obo.

$50 shipped

I'll give ya $40.00 shipped

Dude this post was over a year ago.

I'll do $30 shipped.

Owner Since
    Mid-April 2011.

Thanks
    I'll do 25$ shipped

Back off, I saw it first.

Owner Since
    Mid-April 2011.

Thanks
    Nuh uh!

YOUUSSS TRROOOLLLIN supporter
    Owner Since
    8/2008

Thanks
    I formerly worked in a college town grocery store and supervised a department of the store. Being a college town most of the employees were younger and many of the girls were pretty good looking. It also seemed the prettier they were the lazier. Anyways, there was this smoking hot blonde who worked in the bakery that I had always had my eye on since I had hired her. She had a boyfriend so I never made a move, it would have been risky enough being her superior. She was pretty good at her job(mostly baking cookies and simple birthday cake decorations) but she never went above and beyond on anything. One day I was sitting in my office going over the week's payroll and she knocked on my door, peeked her head in and asked to talk. She came in and sat down and started making small talk, I instantly noticed something was a little strange only because we usually didn't carry on long conversations and it definitely had a flirtatious feel to it. Eventually the conversation turned back to work and she came out with it. She wanted a raise. I kindly explained to her that I was pleased with how she did her job but that it wasn't a highly skilled position and she never really went out of her way to impress anyone. While I was talking she got up out of her chair and moved around my desk towards me. I was trying to stay calm but in my head I was thinking "holy shit, is this really happening?" Once I finished talking she immediately leaned forward over my chair and put her hands on my shoulders, intentionally letting me look down her shirt(she had some amazing, firm breasts) and asked "surely, there is something I can do to impress you." Before I could even reply she stood up and began to take her shirt off. As she was undressing, trying to be as smooth as possible, I asked, "So what kind of raise are we talking about?" As she pulled off her shirt she replied, "I'm gonna need about tree fiddy." It was about that point when I realized that this particular employee was a seven story tall crustacean from the Paleozoic era and I said "damn you loch ness monsta I ain't got no tree fiddy for you!"

TL/DR: Offered sex for a raise. got more than I bargained for.
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

-jeff

1992 SVX LS-L
    1996 3000GT FWD-TT
    2005 XC90 T6 AWD

i collect parts.

6g74 block : 6g74 crankshaft (for sale!) : 6g75 crankshaft : 6g74/75 forged H-beam rods : 6g75 MIVEC heads : 2x 20G TD05 turbos

DrWeldin Wastegate upgrades : DrWeldin brushed sparkplug cover : Pampena solid rear diff bushings : STM brainded stainless clutch line : GZP remote clutch bleeder : Maximal Performance? T-case bracket : Seattle91VR4 poly motor mounts : front solid motor sound : 98SL ECU w/ Chrome & BlackStealth adapter harness : 3SX O2 simulators : TLE Groundwire kit

Krank Vents (original) : 3.0" GM MAF : 3.75" GM MAF w/ adapter harness : MAFT 1.x : NinjaPerformance remote IAC block : BlackStealth LCD Boost Controller : NinjaPerformance Boost Controller : Dejon split y-pipe : Dejon pre-turbo intake pipes w/ K&N filters : K&N FIPK kit : DSM SMICs : Tim/*GT Custom TD05 SMICs BIGGER THAN YOURS : random tech high-flow cat : M2 exhaust

Jackhammer Dual pump fuel hangar : 2x Aeromotive Stealth 340 fuel pumps : SX -10AN fuel filter : 450cc DSM blacktop injectors : 880cc delphi injectors : Stealthlabel injector quick disconnect clips : custom stainless steel breaded PTFE dual feed fuel setup : Fuelab FPR : Skillard underbody fuel channel

96 Stealth spoiler (original) : 2x Cianci 52mm DS B-pillar gauge pods w/ 1x matching PS blank B-pillar (different manufacturers) : Billet grill : random eBay? strut bar

....... awesome. On the other hand....I have more fingers