Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Single Turbo 408 Mustang GT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Single Turbo 408 Mustang GT

    http://wistreetscene.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=54&t=6251

    Well I've never been much of a domestic guy, but this thing is going to be bad-ass. This is a Mustang GT with a 408 stroker, the turbo kit is on the way, and Its' going to be running the same turbo I've got on my VR4, a Borg Warner S400. Its' also got some nitrous. 1000WHP should be no problem with this motor.

    I work on this for a friend when I'm not working on my VR4, Hopefully it'll be running soon and burning off tires. I'll post up some more pictures/videos when more parts arrive.





















    Last edited by Roy; 01-09-2011 at 01:13 AM.
    1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - Single Turbo - http://roycormier.net

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering