For quite some time now I've been wanting to do something with my Stealth to modernize it a bit, and help it really stand out in a crowd. I was origionally going to pick something up from Cianc, but in my eye they've pretty well gone belly up in our community, so I began to spitball over just what I could do. I thought of making a 91/99 hybrid but I wanted something a little more origional, so i started from scratch. For the first few days it simply looked like a big gob of foam stuck to a bumper with the main purpose being to safely hit people lol. I let the foam cure for a day or so then off to the knife for shaping! So far this is what I have come up with.

This is the first stageof the rough shape taking place, so far everything looks to be fairly symmetrical.

Here is the second stage of my rough shaping, from here on in it gets very tedious and maticulate to maintain as perfect symmetry as I can, I've probably spent around three hours with a ruler and tape measure plotting out the air dams.

I've pretty well been getting one side at a time done to near where I want it and moving on to the other with the completed side as my guide for measurement and stencils.