Last edited by Atrosity; 12-27-2010 at 02:33 PM.
yall be nice to eachother. I demand it!
The first one (red) is not from ED, while the second one is. I have no complaints about ED as a company, and I believe they have made great strides in improving the fitment of their products .
Last edited by tazman; 12-27-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Hey, when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?
Originally Posted by Michaels_RT
white one looks like SHIT.
Agreed....white one looks like it was beat with the ugly stick more than once!!
Gotta love them IPS-19T VR4s with complete supporting mods.![]()
Where?
holy hater-train. LOL
This is the same bumper as the one on the white car... they all need some work around the headlights, so, we just lopped that shit off, and fiberglassed it to work with 99 headlights.... problem solvedThe mold quality from extreme dimensions sucks pretty bad, in all honesty, but, with a little time and fiberglass-finesse, it comes out pretty good. I have the same front bumper going on my spyder, just reworked the original 94-98 headlight surrounds, so it actually fits properly.
![]()
Circa 2005... Oh my, how far I've come
Current:
2004 ML500 - Mommy Mobile
1996 Ram 2500 V10 - Tow Vehicle
1991 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo - Pink Parts, Billet GZP 747's
1995 3000GT VR-4 - lawn gnome
1999 3000GT SL - 7,436 miles
1995 3000GT Spyder - garage ornament
FOR SALE:
1995 3000GT Spyder VR-4 Red, 80k miles
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks