Does anyone know about how to go about this? I currently live in a house in a "Town Center" zone. From what I read, that means that there can be commercial property in this zone. I want to run an online business out of my house (spare bedroom/office). One manufacturer is on board with me, and will supply me, but the other wants me to run my business out of a commercial property, even if it is strictly online.

So I emailed the zoning officer in my twp, and am awaiting a response. Has anyone done this and know what is involved? Will taxes go up a lot? Go down? Any info will be great. Thanks in advance

(Posted on the other site as well).