Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Billet DR-650 Turbo set + Billet WG Actuators SALE!

  1. #1
    Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1996

    Location
    alamogordo, nm
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts

    Billet DR-650 Turbo set + Billet WG Actuators SALE!

    Put some Billet in your stalking for Christmas!

    Looking for a BIG power up-grade? Looking to run 10's in your bolt on 3000gt/stealth? Looking to make over 500 WHP and not brake the bank? Looking for super fast spool? This is what you need to get it done.

    First we start with our epic Billet DR-650's, then we add on a set of the Forged Billet Waist Gate actuators so you dont loose boost up top from the stock wimpy 6psi actuators blowing open. We will even install the Actuators and balance them for you before we ship the turbo out so you just got to bolt them on. We can set these actuators up for what ever base pressure you want from 10psi to 22psi, so if you want to run a fixed boost you dont even need a boost controller.

    And we are going to even do one more thing for you for the Christmas season, we will port the Turbine housing inlets to take that restrictive "step" out of them. This is a serves that we normally charge $150 to do.

    So this is what you get, with there Normal price
    Billet DR650's $2099
    Forged Motor sports Billet Actuators $379
    Ported Exhaust housings $150
    Total Value $2628

    Sale price Today $2399! A savings of $229

    Merry Christmas from Dynamic Racing


    Dynamic Racing :: - Billet DR-650 Turbo set + Billet WG Actuators

    93 RT TT 8.74@168.5mph @3600ft Worlds Quickest and Fastest 3000gt/stealth
    2001 Dodge Viper GTS Heads/cam/Paxton 873 rwhp & 803 rwtq
    95 RT TT 604 awhp 611 awtq (DR750's, and stock motor)
    2004 F350 Harley 14.4@90mph at 3600ft
    04 Lambo Gallardo (sold)
    95 3000GT VR-4 10.56@136mph- 714 AWHP & 607 AWTQ (dr-900's) (sold)
    92 Stealth RT TT 10.69@133.45mph @3600ft (dr-800's) (sold)
    95 RT TT 10.88@129.1mph @3600ft (sold)
    There are 2 ways to make a car fast.
    #1 use the Right combo of parts
    #2 Throw so much money at it that the car has no choice but to be fast.
    I choose #1

    Click for US 3S Fastest ET list
    Better to be a racer for a moment then a spectator for a lifetime

    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelict." John Calvin Coolidge

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnakeSkinner For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum User Feedback Score 0 mikeyVR4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I saw this and definitely want them...but I decided to give rather than to buy this holiday season. Hopefully I can see this deal again.

  4. #3
    Man vs 3/S verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) R/T93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,543
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 173 Times in 114 Posts
    Daaaaaamn.

    WTB tax return
    93 R/T - Modded, Full Suspension, Full Exhaust, Quaife Diff, Turbo brakes, Alpine/Boston Sound One of 25
    98 VR-4 - Billet 13t's, Downpipe, Blitz EBC, Ohlins R/T coil overs, SCE center differential, SCE oil pan, Pampena braced trans, TEC Rear Strut Bar, Custom Front Strut Bar, Camber Arms, Alum Driveshaft, 2" Koyo, Maximal oil cooler, SAFC2, Defi Gauges, RC 550's, Supra Pump, Skillard Splitter, Hardpipes, XYZ 14" front brakes/Carbotech, 255 Dunlop Z2's, AMR 18x9's, Alpine/Infinity/JL Sound. One of 13

    3SNG15 Best overall




    "I explode 1 piece rotors" -- ABM --
    Runs 12's (12.98's!!!!!!)
    My Garage

  5. #4
    SoSoCal verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) DuTTch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Posts
    714
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts
    OMG a changed monthy special at DR, thats the first one I have seen in 8 years, wooohoooo!

  6. #5
    Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1996

    Location
    alamogordo, nm
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DuTTch View Post
    OMG a changed monthy special at DR, thats the first one I have seen in 8 years, wooohoooo!
    haha, you may be right

  7. #6
    Forum User Feedback Score 1 (100%) 3KVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Posts
    133
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    quite a deal, but unfortunately I've spent my limit this year, lol

  8. #7
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified Feedback Score 9 (100%) green-lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,254
    Thanks
    654
    Thanked 459 Times in 354 Posts
    I'm so sick that I bought turbos before this. That's almost exactly what I paid for mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  9. #8
    Padawan garage troll Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) Roybatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Newark, DE
    Posts
    672
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    I'm so sick that I bought turbos before this. That's almost exactly what I paid for mine.
    I have been pricing options on turbos for the past 6 months, and I feel for anyone that JUST bought something prior to the billet introduction. What is very intriguing is what you can do with them relatively stock. So you can get them - with immediate gains, and "build" the ideal setup around.

    I saw some ~new 19Ts on the other site 4sale, under 1000k, I almost thought about snagging them, but now its like, well wait get more $ and get a billet.

  10. #9
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified Feedback Score 9 (100%) green-lantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,254
    Thanks
    654
    Thanked 459 Times in 354 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roybatty View Post
    I have been pricing options on turbos for the past 6 months, and I feel for anyone that JUST bought something prior to the billet introduction. What is very intriguing is what you can do with them relatively stock. So you can get them - with immediate gains, and "build" the ideal setup around.

    I saw some ~new 19Ts on the other site 4sale, under 1000k, I almost thought about snagging them, but now its like, well wait get more $ and get a billet.
    I just bought 19t's TDO4HL for 2300 from IPS, then these came out, then IPS had their BF sale for about 400 less than I paid, now this killer deal. If I hadn't put these on my car and started it I would be asking for my money back.

  11. #10
    Member Not Verified Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeSkinner View Post
    Put some Billet in your stalking for Christmas!

    Looking for a BIG power up-grade? Looking to run 10's in your bolt on 3000gt/stealth? Looking to make over 500 WHP and not brake the bank? Looking for super fast spool? This is what you need to get it done.

    First we start with our epic Billet DR-650's, then we add on a set of the Forged Billet Waist Gate actuators so you dont loose boost up top from the stock wimpy 6psi actuators blowing open. We will even install the Actuators and balance them for you before we ship the turbo out so you just got to bolt them on. We can set these actuators up for what ever base pressure you want from 10psi to 22psi, so if you want to run a fixed boost you dont even need a boost controller.

    And we are going to even do one more thing for you for the Christmas season, we will port the Turbine housing inlets to take that restrictive "step" out of them. This is a serves that we normally charge $150 to do.

    So this is what you get, with there Normal price
    Billet DR650's $2099
    Forged Motor sports Billet Actuators $379
    Ported Exhaust housings $150
    Total Value $2628

    Sale price Today $2399! A savings of $229

    Merry Christmas from Dynamic Racing


    Dynamic Racing :: - Billet DR-650 Turbo set + Billet WG Actuators
    OMG! I likey, but no affordy cuz of the other christmas gifts. Dang mannn!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering