Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MASTER THREAD :: Car of the Month rules/categories/winners/discussion

Banned Feedback Score 11 (100%) J. Fast's Avatar
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

Thanks
    So uh yeah, about that banner... It's October and the COTM banner is July. Are we showcasing other peoples cars on this board or is that just a bunch of baloney? I don't recall ever seeing August OR September.

Administrator Feedback Score 3 (100%) Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Owner Since
    02/1998

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    That guy that runs the place is working 50+ hours a week and has not had time.

There will be Blood! verified Feedback Score 4 (100%) CoopKill's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Gotta pay for NG!

Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

Forum User verified Feedback Score 0 Checkered vr4's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Um . . .

Spaceace60 verified Feedback Score 6 (100%)
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Im sure im a winner in some loser category?,how bout the best looking 3s flower pots??(ie look the best looking 3s cars that never made it on the road??) lol!! or how bout the most worthless vr4 projects 8 to be exact!!(and none of them on the rd in 8yrs??)and over $30,000 spent(top that)chalk that up to bad luck,bad planning ect ect! I had a low mileage 96TT conversion project that was in my driveway 7yrs,had 8 grand into it(last yr the township was fining me for having dead vehicles on my property(unregistered/uninspected)so tis past summer I parted most of my 96 out and it got crushed for $200 scrap weight(I lost about 5grand on that one alone!!,Have a 92 Vr4 that I worked on for 3-4 yrs(20grand invested),and now a beautiful Tangelo orange 91Rt/TT conversion im 5mos into(none made it to the highway yet?)oops I lied my 92 that had thousands of $$'s into the motor was towed to another members garage to be tuned up(had boost leaks, a miss,needed piggy backs adj ect and also to fix nut that came off front blades off turbos he recently rebuilt for me that got sucked in the end nut after 5mins off warm up in my driveway!! Then to top all off it spun a rod bearing 4miles from his house when I went to drive it home after spending another thousand that went right out the window so bottomline it got towed back home anyways! not sure if anyone else has spent time and $ I have to be without a 3s on the rd for last 8yrs funny all the stock Vr4's I've owned never gave me a bit of trouble?? Hey you try to make em better and this is what you get??? would love to hear some more horror stories like mine!! take a look at my garage ive had some of the best looking flower pots on here!!!
    Last edited by spaceace60; 12-31-2014 at 01:34 AM.

BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified Feedback Score 9 (100%) j2k4's Avatar
    Owner Since
    2/2010

Thanks
    Wowtalkabouthardtoread!!!
    Ranked No. #1 in initial quality

Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.

Owner Since

Thanks
    . . . . . . . . . . Bueller. . . Bueller. . . . . . . . . Bueller. . . . . . .

I don't own a VR4! Not Verified Feedback Score 2 (100%)
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceace60 View Post
    Im sure im a winner in some loser category?,how bout the best looking 3s flower pots??(ie look the best looking 3s cars that never made it on the road??) lol!! or how bout the most worthless vr4 projects 8 to be exact!!(and none of them on the rd in 8yrs??)and over $30,000 spent(top that)chalk that up to bad luck,bad planning ect ect! I had a low mileage 96TT conversion project that was in my driveway 7yrs,had 8 grand into it(last yr the township was fining me for having dead vehicles on my property(unregistered/uninspected)so tis past summer I parted most of my 96 out and it got crushed for $200 scrap weight(I lost about 5grand on that one alone!!,Have a 92 Vr4 that I worked on for 3-4 yrs(20grand invested),and now a beautiful Tangelo orange 91Rt/TT conversion im 5mos into(none made it to the highway yet?)oops I lied my 92 that had thousands of $$'s into the motor was towed to another members garage to be tuned up(had boost leaks, a miss,needed piggy backs adj ect and also to fix nut that came off front blades off turbos he recently rebuilt for me that got sucked in the end nut after 5mins off warm up in my driveway!! Then to top all off it spun a rod bearing 4miles from his house when I went to drive it home after spending another thousand that went right out the window so bottomline it got towed back home anyways! not sure if anyone else has spent time and $ I have to be without a 3s on the rd for last 8yrs funny all the stock Vr4's I've owned never gave me a bit of trouble?? Hey you try to make em better and this is what you get??? would love to hear some more horror stories like mine!! take a look at my garage ive had some of the best looking flower pots on here!!!
    I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but it sounds like, to me anyways, that you really are not very good with cars in general.
    Your 1993 Dodge Stealth is one of 6351 that received VIN numbers. Based on the order of the serial numbers, your car was the 5212nd out of the 6351 that were made that year.
    Your car was built in the 3rd week of February 1993. Of the 47380 vehicles made at the Nayoga plant, your car was the 40537th vehicle to be created that year.
    There are 281 other cars that were made with both the same interior and exterior color. There are 779 cars with the same exterior color and 2316 cars with the same interior color.
    Note: The production order is assigned based on the order of the serial number.

Administrator Feedback Score 3 (100%) Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Owner Since
    02/1998

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Looks like December was missed. I guess Christys pending pregnancy got the better of her.

I'll get a submission thread up for Jan ASAP.

Owner Since

Thanks
    December was missed? Am I the only one who still has July and August rotm on the forum banner?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast