With all Tang Band speakers on sale 25% off, I finally bought the raw drivers I needed to complete my audio install.

I have always been an audiophile nut, but my 3S is the first car that I have had to take weight into consideration.

Then my best friend threw down the challenge: "Why not do a "stealth" install in your Stealth, make as much of the sound system hidden as possible. Obviously you would notice the new radio, and sub woofer box in the hatch, but hide everything else."

I instantly responded, saying that would be silly. I mainly thought it silly because I always liked displaying my amps and sound processors for show purposes like this:

That was my 2001 Saturn SC2, back to now. I thought about this and the challenge that it would create and it actually sounded like fun, so the next time I saw him I called him a few choice words because my brain was working so overtime about this, it had kept me up at nights.

So the goals:
1.) Install a sound system that is going to satisfy my audiophile needs, and keep the weight to 150-200lbs.

2.) Install everything that once done you will only see the radio is different, and notice a sub woofer box in the hatch area with the hatch open.

Being that Michigan winter is right around the corner I suspect that this will be a slow process but I will only post updates here, no individual thread for every little thing I do, hope you enjoy.

Let the fun begin!