Well, I don't know how many of you have seen this but I think it's a great idea.

1995 3000GT VR-4: Enabling Headlight Auto-Shutoff With a Turbo Timer

1995 3000GT VR-4: Making OEM Keyless Entry Work With a Turbo Timer

Basically all you do to make your keyless work is (with the factory setup at least) cut the wire coming from the turbo timer to the harness that provides power to your accessories (radio/etc.) The other wires will allow the car to run just without the radio and other things like that.

To make the auto headlight shut off work you get the wire you just cut (the TT end) and run it to the signal port on a relay. Then you wire it up to send a ground to the door switch when the TT is running and put a capacitor in between the ground and the TT wire so it holds power for a little bit after the TT shuts off. This will make it seem as though the door opened after the TT shut off and will turn off your headlights.

To make the factory alarm arm after the TT shuts off, all you need to do is jump the two wires on the door switch (if you have the auto headlight mod done).

Just did this yesterday and it works like a charm. It leaves the headlights up on a 1G though

I would like to thank the person that sent me the PM a while ago (sorry I forget who) that told me jumping his two door wires would arm the alarm with the other mod done as well as Rubber Ducky Racing.

Would anyone be interested in a kit that would make this work? All you would need to do is tap into a wire on your TT and tap into the wire for your door switch and jump those two wires.