Been applying to places here and there since mid-August. I have really buckled down and applied to a lot of places since late October.

I have kept a tally on how many applications and resumes that I have turned in. Since August 17th of this year, I have turned in an application of some sort to a total of 51 different places. I have had 3 interviews. The most common response I receive is that they are going to start hiring within the next 4 weeks, although, I have yet to get a single call back on any of the applications that I turned in in August and the first week of October.

I have applied at just about every place you can think of. I have applied at a HVAC place, Car Audio, Texas Roadhouse (steak house), Home Security installer, Dish network installer, park ranger, tire technician, you name it.

I really don't know what to do any more. I have been walking to as many places as I can, and saving as much fuel as possible. I missed all of my monthly payments for this month, and I am sinking fast.

Any suggestions as to what the hell is going on?